Good news! Support nerfs incoming

Hopefully we finally see nade go down to 50% but regardless it’s good to see they’re finally addressing how broken supports have become

54 Likes

Doubt.

Instead Mercy will be Nerfed in a way that doesn’t address any of the complaints about her, and also makes her extremely annoying to play with, as, and against.

55 Likes

I swear to god if they lower kiriko hs again i’m going to lose it.

14 Likes

Never going to happen because it doesn’t make sense mathematically. Anything below 75% will never happen because of scaling.

4 Likes

Because most complaints (at least on the forums) are terrible

32 Likes

They are the most powerful role. Not broken.

lol.

Tanks and DPS when they aren’t the most powerful role for two seasons out of seven years.

29 Likes

Its funny because people also complain about Orisa/Zarya and Bastion too. So to me it seems that its not that ‘‘DPS and tanks are weak’’ its ‘‘MY FAVORITE DPS and tanks are weaker’’.

20 Likes

a role being stronger then every other role by a mile is broken.

a bap can literally 1v1 tanks and win, kiriko can single handedly kill the backline then teleport out.

2 Likes

Nerf everyone but Lucio and Brig to the ground. Not serious but

7 Likes

Oh so this is the latest lie in the echo chamber of ‘‘supports are the next coming of satan’’?

31 Likes

Hoping to see some real Ana and Bap nerfs

9 Likes

Well its a good thing the game is balanced with 5v5 as the main focus and not around true and fair 1v1.

Bucause the only way to have a fair 1v1 is if they play the same hero.

7 Likes

The article specifically mentions that they are looking at sustain, so I can see them nerfing or removing the support passive with a reduction in healing for aoe abilities (mostly in regards to baptiste) not much more than that.

1 Like

If we are talking about Blizzards balance philosophy then they nerf Lúcio and then buff Ana.

22 Likes

5v5 will still be an inferior version to 6v6 no matter how many changes the devs make.

It’s been a year and problems still remain.

This month a year ago Sojourn was the issue and nobody wanted to play Supports.

Nothing will change until matchmaking, guild/clan, hardcore or casual balance direction is decided.

Season buffs n nerfs do nothing more than re-arrange the chairs on The OW 2 5v5 Titanic

12 Likes

Great, and next season tanks will be strong again.
Then DPS getsa buff to make them feel better.
And then supports after everything is sitting on them again.
I love this pattern.

1 Like

This is the worst outcome lol

1 Like

tbh she would deserve it, she does too much

• high damage with fast ttk
  • high healing
  • high mobility (insane mobility…tp…climbing come on)
  • invinciblity tool
  • small hitbox

she has litteraly zero weakness compared to ow1 supports

ow2 supports comes with 0 weakness to compensate their strenght, as an example zen has high damage, but zero mobility and ok healing (on top of having the easiest hitbox to shoot in the support role)

even ana isnt doing so much, she has high healing, and access to a great CC and the insane nade…BUT she has 0 mobility, low self sustain (besides the support passive that is a ow2 dumb idea) and also has to aim to be effective ( a rare thing on supports in ow2)

1 Like

In what world is this realistic or a common occurrence?

13 Likes

They also said "with the intent of targeting their utility and opening up windows of vulnerability. "

Witch could also just mean movement or abilites cooldowns increases and not so much a HPS nerf