Golden weapons purchase issue, may 2024

Hi folks,

I have a question, where are we standing when it comes to purchasing golden guns? I am lost since so many changes were supposed to happen, with legacy coins, and jade weapons then the cancelation of some of these changes hit. I understand that as it is for now - May 2024, we are back to square one with one competitive currency for purchasing weapon variations. For both, jade and golden we have one cp - the red ones. 3000 red cp is for either jade or golden. So my question is - why the heck can’t I purchase the golden weapon for JQ (I have above 3000 red cp)? Do I need to purchase the jade variant first and that’s why it doesn’t let me purchase the golden one? Or is it some sort of a bug? I have the “unlock” button highlighted and it seemed like it would be working just fine but when I clicked on it - it didn’t let me purchase it lmao I don’t want to try it out on another hero that I don’t want the golden weapon for since it might work and then I lose 3000 cp so does anyone has the same issue? If so, how can I fix it? I apologize if this topic is already on the forum but I only saw something similar but not with the clickable button as it is for me

2 Likes

Soonish hopefully ? At least by s11’s launch

2 Likes

oh my god… thank you so much for the info!!