Unable to unlock Gold Weapon Skin

I have 3275 legacy competitive points and want to buy anas golden gun but the unlock button stays grey and wont let me buy it.

1 Like

3 days and still no fix is crazy. This is affecting the players that sink quite a bit of time into your game.

7 Likes

Oh alright that’s nice ty because this bugs been so annoying. I jus was about to buy my first golden gun but it didn’t work so I was really confused

2 Likes

can you hurry up then

1 Like

Matt why do I get the feeling that this isn’t going to be resolved by this weekend?

2 Likes

Hello again. We have a fix for this in our next patch release.

4 Likes

You have an ETA on that release?

3 Likes

Do we know when this patch will drop?

1 Like

can you please let us know when its fixed

1 Like

Same issue i wanted to buy one on ashe and it isnt working

2 Likes

Same here ive been grinding for mercy and when i try to purchase it, i dont see the purchase confirmed anymore

1 Like

Chiming in here too since still unable to purchase it seems

1 Like

Same issue! Posted a few days ago about it as well. I hope they fix it soon!

1 Like

Don’t leave us hanging here Matt. Any general time frame that we can be expecting this fix?

4 Likes

Patch will probably be on Tuesday cause that’s normally patch day

2 Likes

Cheers for the update! Would be great to get an ETA on the patch since it’s been a talking point across the internet the past week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am playing on the Xbox Series X and am also encountering this issue. I have finally earned enough points for my first golden variant. Looking forward to the patch.

1 Like

Im playing on Steam and i have a similar issue. I can click the Orange “Unlock” and then then 3k Comp point “yes” but it wont do nothing :frowning: I rlly want the golden fist

1 Like

the patch doesn’t seem to have done anything regarding this problem, gold weapons are still impossible to buy

3 Likes

Seems like it’s happening whether you try to buy with legacy or reg competitive point. Hope they get this fixed soon, otherwise we’ll all hit our competitive points cap and not be able to earn any more until it is fixed.

1 Like