Golden Weapons “You don’t have enough to purchase”

having this problem!! tried to get sombra’s golden after getting the 1000 comp points for the drive event. I have 3.5 red points, but it always says I haven’t got enough. hopefully they fix this soon!

1 Like

guys i tryed gold it didnt work then i tryed jade and got it so jade works

1 Like

I ve heard that the golden weapons are bugged and that the fix will come with the new season, let s hope it ll be sooner but if not that s what was said (Flats said it in a stream)

2 Likes

yep same issue now, after i got the points from the new drive event
but jade weapons work fine

1 Like

Same issue here. its not the shop that price gouges the playerbase so i’m sure its very low on their priority list

1 Like

trying to buy it for my rein its the same for me even though i have enough red comp points

2 Likes

their still no fix or anything having this issue and have over 3k comp points and it just says i dont have enough when i try and buy a golden gun…

2 Likes

bug is still there , has been for a couple of days , are they trying to convince us to buy jade weapons ? lol

1 Like

Same here got all my points from the Competitive Drive and I can’t buy any gold guns

2 Likes

Having the same problem. If the Jade guns looked decent with any of Ana’s skin other than Mummy I would cave but I am very bummed. I spent a lot of my weekend grinding to get the drive and comp points and now I can’t purchase them :frowning:

3 Likes

Same issue… Trying to buy a Golden weapon

1 Like

i just attempted to purchase one myself with no success. i hope they address and fix this bug soon. it’s a shame having an event based on competitive play and then not being able to get one of the main rewards from it.

4 Likes

Since yesterday I’ve been trying to buy my first Weapon Variant and it says “You don’t have enough to purchase this item”. I have 4465 competitive points.

2 Likes

Have this problem too, trying to buy Juno’s gold gun. :frowning:

As usual, not even an acknowledgement from Blizzard. No communication whatsoever.

2 Likes

Always stays this way for over a week or 2 when this bug happens :roll_eyes: get ready to wait

1 Like

It also gives me the same problem, with the golden weapon of dva. Do any of you have any news?

1 Like

Pretty slack from them tbh :frowning:

Happened to me just now :frowning: tried to buy kiriko’s gold skin. It’s like it’s not counting the drive rewards.

Maybe we all try again once the drive event ends??

2 Likes

Same issue here, probably doesn’t count Drive rewards, I hope the devs fix it soon.