Golden Weapons “You don’t have enough to purchase”

i think this is funny because they just launched the drive which issues you the credits but you cant use them on the good looking weapon skins

1 Like

I wonder if devs wants to purchase jade weapon, instead golden weapon, and waiting the end of the season to allow us to buy them

1 Like

they released event to grind comp points and you can,t even spend them.

1 Like

Same issue since yesterday I hope it gets fixed asap so i can finally buy Sojs golden weapon I grinded so hard for it.

1 Like

i even wrote to ow2 on tiktok as like a call for help and nothing

2 Likes

same with roadhog here :frowning:

1 Like

I can’t seem to buy the Ana gold weapon when I have enough comp points

1 Like

Can you sell that as a $20 skin? No, then it won’t be fixed. There are still so many small simple things that could be fixed in a hour (with milk break in-between), but they won’t be, cause those things don’t generate money.

4 Likes

Same problem ive been trying to buy cassidys golden gun for over a week now and it wont let me,all that blizzard support told me was to try logging back in :confused:

1 Like

same problem i cant gold sym

No it hasn’t, it was bugged awhile ago for a bit then they fixed it, now it happened again. It hasn’t been broken for 5 months.

Dude it’ll be fixed is a few days chill out lmao. The higher ups are money hungry not the devs.

1 Like

Having the same issue. I’m a console player (nintendo switch) and I am unable to purchase any gold weapon variants despite having more than 3000 comp points. Hoping they fix this soon :frowning:

I’m having the same issue with golden Kiriko weapons. It also says “you don’t have enough to purchase”

2 Likes

Its everyone with this issue.

1 Like

Same issue. Need that Juno gold.

2 Likes

I’d bet money this is the current issue, as I wasn’t having trouble before the Drives event.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with my account too and i put in a ticket for it to be resolved and they closed the ticket with some lame link to come to the bug report page an see if there’s any way to resolve it. So they basically just said f u there’s the answer, which there isn’t. The customer support is atrocious, I just wanted to buy my first gold weapon

2 Likes

Same thing is happening to me, I think the drive event might’ve bugged the system cause we usually don’t get comp points this fast, hopefully this will be fixed by the end of the event, or at least by next week

2 Likes

that would be scummy as heck

1 Like