Golden Weapon Missing Since Halloween

Hey everyone,

Bought Junker Queens golden weapon before the Halloween update. That update took it away. There was supposedly a fix to it mid way last month but it didn’t work for me.

Now with season 2 release I still haven’t gotten it back.

Blizzard customer support recommended making a bug report a while back, but that did nothing. I just want my dang golden weapon back.

4 Likes

I still can’t buy anything with legacy credits or competitive credits but I guess it’s worse to have bought something and then had it disappeared.

Why should I pay real money when they can’t make the free currency work lol

1 Like

Same here, I’ve been going on forums every day since I lost my Sojourn Golden weapon after the Halloween update. This bug was also mentioned in the ‘Known issues 25 Oct’ Thread by Blizzard officials.

The new patch note today announced this bug is now ‘fixed’

• Fixed a bug that prevented players from seeing their golden weapons for Junker Queen, Sojourn, and Kiriko after the October 25 patch

But I am still missing it, I unlocked the Sojourn Golden weapon since the day OW2 came out, and I’ve got plenty of video clips showing I own it.

2 Likes

Jeez, that’s rough. I had that problem for the first few days. I can’t imagine it still being a problem.

Same thing just happened to me! Bought a gold gun for mercy, had it for one game. Now i don’t have it and it took the comp points!

1 Like

Same story. Saved up competitive points from OW1 to buy Junker Queen gold on day 1 of OW2. Missing since Oct. Customer Support ticket tells me to make a post, and closes my ticket as answered.

Each patch, less and less hope that this will ever be resolved outside of having to earn and spend another 3000 competitive points.

cool… they made the competitive points harder to get now as well…

1 Like

My Kiriko gold gun has been removed from my account. I purchased it in season 1 and now i have to pay full price for it.

1 Like

Same here, got sojourn golden weapon when ow2 came out and lost if after the Halloween update and never got it back :((

1 Like

I’ve also been missing kiriko’s golden skin since October when I purchased it in the first week of ow2’s launch

1 Like

Missing alot of golden weapons and SKINS from past events.

2 Likes