GOLD PLAYER goes 9-1 in DIA/MASTER

Just played on ALT where the enemies were Diamond to master and some had GM seasons and i won 9 out of 10, Soloqueued with SOLDIER.

but this acc is 2300SR

further proof of lottery MM system.

Alt got placed 3200

16 Likes

I’m not saying this is 100% the reason but maybe you possibly got boosted. however it could also be the case you deserve to be in diamond but if you’re damage/elims for soldier are gold/silver and you’re winning consistently on your alt then maybe you belong up their

1 Like

i lost like 15 in a row on this account, on my mains placement only ONE game was lost because a team played 4 tanks.

i averaged 4 elims per life

Naisu, now post here again in a month of playing on that account. Maybe it’s worth to make alt account after all.

3 Likes

yeah if u can grind the levels out in quickplay which is incredibly tedious/boring. i got this acc leveled up during the double xp weekend

1 Like

Guess the Mmr hates you on the gold account.

Season 9 I crashed down to 1700 with the worst team mates ever. Worked on massaging my stats to raise my Mmr and suddenly I was zooming back up with an 80% win rate and awesome team mates.

Game is a lottery though, unless you are grossly over skilled, even more so if you main dps. I can win games at 2.4k with great team mates. I lose games at 1700 with potato team mates. What is my natural Sr?

If matchmaker wants me down I’ll go down. If it wants me to go up, I’ll climb. Just gotta make sure that my stats are good even when losing horribly.

2 Likes

i hate playing with golds cuz they seems to lack the basics, everyone stands still when they shoots and nobody pushes when they should

on my alt i was constantly in good pos, i had super low deaths every game

also maybe it helps that i have 6k hours in CS:GO

1 Like

But you main dps (profile link not working right now)?.

If everybody is bad, must be easy to kill your way up?

Trying to support bad players is harder than killing them in my experience.

Torb got me up 650 SR in 10 hours in season 4. Just hoping that his rework makes him viable again.

4 Likes

yeah you’re right i spose

some games where ppl didnt wanna let me dps i picked MOIRA and 2 out 3 games i had GOLD elims and gold healing! shes incredibly strong, i got tons of props everytime i picked moira

crazy to think my other acc is 1000sr lower LOL

Yes, it’s easier to get a fresh account rather than grind SR.

2 Likes

Stupid broken match making system. You do badly so Mmr tanks so you are assigned to go down so you get worse team mates, so you do worse, your Mmr goes down, so on and so on.

Or your Mmr is great, so you get not so goods to carry. Both mutually exclusive theories, but feels like both a lot of the time. No use me knowing to group up, combo Ults, use cover, position well, etc if I’m given two 1v6 feeders designed to drag me down.

And as every new account seems to place gold regardless of actual skill level, often before a mad slide to bronze, low ELO skill is an utter shtt show.

Did you play Brigitte?

Soldier and Moira when someone else wanted to DPS

No idea how my friend can bring any alt acct up to diamond, he must be really lucky on this lottery system lel.

Seriously play more games on that alt, first 10 placement games on a new acct means nothing because the matchmaker is not sure where to place you. Post your SR when you have 50 games on your alt

3 Likes

Challenge accepted !!

3 Likes

Its true my main acct is hard stuck in gold I solo q and have lose games through throwers and trolls constantly! Played my gfs bros acct i got him for xmas I solely played this to 25 went comp placed 2.8 something …wierd my main is 2.2k ahwell i will drop I thought . Nope after playing to lvl 48 i think I was around 2940 ish nrly diamond. So my acct with 600+hrs I cant get out of midgold but easily managed with a new acct then not dropped but rose? Yea system is perfect gg

2 Likes

if you are stuck in gold as a DPS player you are just straight up bad

2 Likes

Doesn’t add up. It’s trivial to stomp gold games if you’re diamond+. Like not even remotely fair.

Got vods of these games you won?

2 Likes

I flex tank/support , where I am dps is either awesome or bad , I had the perfect grav yesterday 5 then a hog way back to build some ult back on. Checked hanzo and our genji both have ults rdy announced for Hanzo to get rdy used my grav…nothing until it fades then both dps use their ults and didnt get a kill between them. I just feel like banging my head of the desk 90% of the time

1 Like

Update. I currently have around 30 games and i only have 8 losses, going up 3300+ now.

70% winrate soldier
85% winrate moira

5 Likes