GOLD PLAYER goes 9-1 in DIA/MASTER

Hard to believe, i played a few rounds on my friends account which is 2200+ and i won every single one of them, positioning of the enemy and my team were horrible. Im a very low diamond player. I feel like i could get him to plat in few hours, however i get stomped pretty hard in diamond. I made an alt account with my main also and placed exactly the same as this account just over 3000. So if your stomping diamonds let alone masters and cant get out of gold that is incredibly hard to believe.

Gold is incredibly easy for high plat - low diamond player

4 Likes

A diamond DPS can easily carry gold matches, and even if you donā€™t carry, youā€™ll be good enough to still get out of that rank in a few hours tops, so not sure why youā€™d be hard stuck there if you claim to be fragging out against diamonds and masterā€™s.

well actually during my lost streak i only played dps onceā€¦ this acc has like 30% winrate but my dps picks still are 55% winrate, i was testing out tanks and playing rly tired but i got TONS of trolls thats why the system especially soloQ is random as heckā€¦

Interesting how these kinds of post never post from their Diamond/Master/GM accountā€¦

Interesting how these kinds of post always have a very limited sample of games (<100) to support their conclusionsā€¦

10 Likes

He isnā€™t a hard stuck gold player for the last 10 seasons with a new 3k+ account. The player is a 3k+ player who happens to have this, an older alt account, that is in gold. So now he is looking to see if he can climb out of it.

There are little to no stats on the account as they ranked it up in arcade to either mask the stats or test something out in the system. Yet what few stats we do have are waaaay higher than gold. So this is more like can a higher SR player pump up their trash account than if a trash player can hang in there at 3k+ on a new account.

being no hard stuck gold is going to roar over 3k level comp on S76 at a high win rate. Itā€™s just not going to happen, least of all in this current meta.

im not playing on this acc anymore, its 2300 and its trash. my other acc is going at 3300+ with no signs of stopping. Im not gonna waste my time in gold anymore

all u need to know is this gold acc has a pathetic 30% winrate while the other account has like 75% winrate from 30 games

1 Like

My point is THIS account is your ā€œIā€™m a higher 3k+ SR player who is going to smurf with gold friends in a low SRā€ account. So you ranked it up in arcade to hide the stats and then chunked it into gold.
If you donā€™t want to bother to rank it up, thatā€™s fine. We both know you could march it up into 3k in few days if you really wanted too.

being you are and have been a 3k player for a while on other account. You just sort of spun your first post in this thread to make it sound more like you were a hard stuck gold who now, for the first time, get to play in 3k and is doing fine.

but yet we both know that not the case as you already mentioned in other threads being 3k+ and this was your smurf account. Sooooo ok you donā€™t want to bother to rank it up, thatā€™s fine. Itā€™s still not a ā€œgoldā€ doing great in 3k, itā€™s a 3k player doing ok in 3k who doesnā€™t want to bother to rank up a smurf account.
Two totally different issues.

3 Likes

Oh so its almost like you play completely different characters a totally different way on either account. Wonder why your sr isnā€™t identical?

1 Like

youā€™re saying i threw games on this account, ā€œchunked it into goldā€ i tryharded HARD in games and ALWAYS lost, teammates have no chemistry no teamwork, in diamond i can actually play off of my teammates and make impact. MY point is that this game thinks i BELONG INTO GOLD when im clearly alot better than gold ranks.

yeah being youā€™re a 3k+ player, with a longer running 3k+ account who needed a gold account to PLAY WITH GOLD friends and went out and made it happen. Hurrrr durrr you wanted a smurf and you got a smurf.

If you wanted to rank it up, as a 3k+ player you could just suck it up, grind the game and make it happen. Youā€™re looking to spin it like youā€™re a gold who once given a chance is able to kick butt in 3k+. Thatā€™s not what is going on. Youā€™re a lazy 3k+ player who doesnā€™t want to bother to rank up a low gold account.

Itā€™s two totally different issues.

2 Likes

How can you guys explain my story then? I played Winston mainly and a bit of Zarya and placed 2.8k then rose where Iā€™m stuck playing the same heroes at 2.2k and struggle to climb. Personally I think its down to having better team mates my healers are so much better in higher games (obviously) than the lower. So can I count this as being held back by the players I que with? or are you going to say I got carried on the other acct? yesterday I had a game we had two healers I spent most of the match searching for health packs! this is a team game but your SR is a personal score which is affected by the actions of 5 other peopleā€¦so you get 5 idiots your personal score is affected. How is that fair?

2 Likes

well my win rate in gold is 78% as solo q dps main however i struggling to stay in diamond due to going up against decayed master / gm players. The skill gap between plat and diamond in my experience is night and day. Unless ive had some really unlucky rounds. Im talking no one misses a single shot. To me if you can climb in diamond you can 110% climb in masters, not sure about GM

Well since it is already discussed that you are a diamond player with an old gold account there shouldnt be much to say.

I can only add that wenn I was in low-mid Diamond last season I got like 3 Silver Accounts to Diamond (each within a day since like 90% soldier/pharah winrate) and its incredibly easy to carry as a diamond in gold.
Usually one can get between 2-6 kills fighting solo against their whole team.
Then your team should in theory be able to win with a 1-4 man advantage. (Except one time where I killed everyone but lucio who just one shot when I was low without biotic field running to a health pack) and my whole team proceeded to get killed by him.

thats weird, i lose more than i win in gold, 50 + matches still gold

Update, alt account closing to 40 games, 3400 +/-

why am i not dropping into gold

nice lottery system blizzard

That is why, there is huge number of platinum players paired up with their gold or even silver buddies, ruining the game for gold players.
Or even there are gold players, who were masters or diamonds in previous seasons. They even donā€™t bother hiding their profiles.
Because gold is incredibly easy, yeah.

1 Like

Well Gold Elims on Moira is not so rare. She is the tickle queen. Most of those are assists.
Source: Supp main in the gold Lottery zone

Donā€™t worry, its not a gold issue. masters donā€™t push when they need to push either.

1 Like

I love that, the tickle queen. Fantastic!

1 Like

And D.Va is obviously the tickle Princess.

Has he posted his alt account to show stats? Iā€™m confused lol. Iā€™m just curious because the gold stats arenā€™t all that special even if you arenā€™t tryingā€¦ People literally stand still in gold and is a lot easier to have good looking stats there rather than diamond. I believe you, but Iā€™d like more proof other than you saying your going up a 100+ SR every hour.

1 Like