Gold guns missing

I just had Sojourn’s gold gun locked :frowning:

Lost my Junker Queen gold weapon the day the Halloween event came out. It’s strange cause I still have Kiriko’s.

Lost my golden guns for just junker queen as soon as the Halloween event started

Lost Sojourns today. Super annoyed

glitched comp points, just for me idk about anyone else tho

Lost sojourns a couple days ago after the new event, hopefully they see it soon ://

bro same i lost my kiriko one after i bought the witch skin

Posting to keep it visible.

We have people losing their Gold guns mid-match now.

Blizzard; acknowledge the issue.

yeah my kiriko golden gun also disappeared

Blizzard needs to fix this, this is hours people grinded for these gun skins only to have them disappear like that.

Just the 3 I had took months.

My Sojurn Gun also dissapeared

Still no acknowledgement Blizzard? Pathetic.

Keeping these topics visible until you do.

So it’s definitely connected to buying a skin? Hope they fix it so I can buy Kiriko’s skin before the even ends. Also would be nice to get my Junker Queen gold weapon back.

Same bug for me I lose my golden weapon on kiriko and I’m sure it’s because of the new pve mode because we play we the new heroes with our regular weapon so please fix or at least say something

1 Like

No idea what’s causing it but it has to be largely related to the event.

Previous ones must be related to account merging.

1 Like

Not just pve and merging,mine was relocked after a closed game on Oct 18th. I do believe that this is related to the server updating its data then it went wrong.
By the way, I only play on PC.

Daily bump, mine is still gone after doing Halloween event. Sucks cause I’m not touching the event again until this is fixed.

My kiriko gold just disappeared when I logged in this morning but it was there last night. I hope this gets fixed soon

Boosting ao blizz can see it

1 Like