Officially on FULL hiatus 🦊

Another quick random question… how do i section out a single chunk properly?
Like a whole chunk.

Everyone i know is quitting the forums/game lol

1 Like

We’ll miss you, old friend.

When you decide to return to Mordor, we’ll all be here admiring the Precious.

1 Like

I could be wrong, but didn’t you make an almost identical thread just a few weeks ago?

1 Like

I… do not remember this?
Perhaps you are remembering someone else. <~<

1 Like

If you’re talking about this,

That thread was made a year ago.

1 Like

Oh yea, that hiatus.

Chibi had a different hiatus.

I tend to not remember things well from a year ago.

Though it was more like a false alarm rant hiatus… don’t mind the hiatus behind the curtain!

This is an actual “I’m not playing anymore sad times” Hiatus. .-.

2 Likes

We’ll miss you :\

1 Like

F3+G shows chunk borders, then just do what you need within those borders.

1 Like

Perfect!! Also i have HUGE plans now… i somehow did something in my testing world and it didn’t not work.

1 Like

see ya at blizzcon :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

If only… lol.

I may pop my head in to address the announcements whenever that happens, but i’m less likely to actually care until solid information is public as such.

Either way it really surprises me that so many people on here know who i am, and would even notice if i disappear for a month or two. which i still will i’m just easing myself out of daily rants. lol i def don’t need the headaches…

Also i ran out of likes… :blue_heart:

1 Like

Which hero do feel is unplayable. I do not understand. :pensive:

1 Like

The 2-2-2 patch is new. I have had very fun Bastion games with Symetra. I liked to bounce between teleporters. Though I haven’t found players that want to support both sides of the tele yet. I imagine it would be difficult for attackers to play against it if played right. I have found that Syms tele is challenging to destroy if the tele is on high ground. The base of the tele is hidden from view from low ground. I try to keep the tele’s with in good line of sight so Bastion can bounce to the other tele to quickly shred a flanker or to defend the other end of the tele. I will continue to seek to initiate a dual shield tele Bastion,Symetra defense. Not sure what to call it yet…

1 Like

Bastion, sadly.

Other than in highly specific situations as you described, Bastion just feels utterly horrendous to play right now.

Which is why when i meet the milestone of 15K this will simultaneously be a hiatus notification thread and a milestone.

I just want to see the devs DO something… and i guess only time will tell.

1 Like

I play Bastion too. He doesn’t work in every situation. As should be…players would complain if he did. I am trying to master the art of switching in the DPS role.

It’s not that Bastion doesn’t work in “every situation” It’s that Bastion Doesn’t. Work.

As in, ever.

Sometimes you may feel as though you’ve done something, maybe the enemy was getting sloppy, but when up against people trying to win, you’re wet cardboard.

good. i hate furries

We love you too, SonicGamer21. <~<

ok

1 Like