Officially on FULL hiatus 🦊

I’d only do so if you really feel up to it. Games are meant to be fun. If it stresses you out, I don’t think you should feel obligated to play or anything like that.

I haven’t been playing as much myself lately. But that’s mostly due to work and me finally getting a nintendo switch >_>.

1 Like

I’ll pop in on the day of the event, just to play it and all, and maybe make a few posts but i’m letting myself take it easy otherwise on the whole topic.

I’ve just now decided i might try to get the counter up to 15k before i leave, since i could easily do so in this thread and others i frequent, then make it a milestone anyways.

Leave on a high note and all.

1 Like

I like the idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I lost thousands of forum posts from my time posting on the WoW boards when they finally did the update to the forums.

I should check on the hunter section again and see if any of the regulars are still around now that I think of it. Haven’t played for awhile, so I haven’t looked or posted anything.

1 Like

It’s always good to keep up with people from your past, and keep everyone including yourself well informed of current situations.

Which is why this is a temporary hiatus. thus, hiatus.

The reason i’m stretching this out is because i know some people on this forum who don’t have easy or quick contact info for me otherwise, and i figured it would be nice to kinda casually slip out after a few posts.

1 Like

I didn’t notice this when i was reading through!!
Thank you for the reply, you’ve made me realize i need to get out my drawing supplies and actually try for once!

Thank you.

Inktober is coming up. I’m gonna choose a list from one of the people on Instagram.

Go get it! Video games are fun but you don’t get as much out of it as you do a skill that can help you in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve only been sketching for a while but i really wanna get better… it’s a side hobby, but i’m so glad you reminded me, since it’s also one of the only things that keeps me calm and collected.

Which is why i’m going to distance myself from this.

1 Like

Inktober … My favorite holiday I’m too much of a pos to participate in…

1 Like

“Doesn’t even know what it is which makes me the biggest loser”

Insert Darth Vader NOOOOOOOOOOOOO gif here

1 Like

Say hello to Bloggerman, they see the future.

Bloggerman, ƑaylenSøl.

Play nice. ^,^

Also i’ll probably come back to the minceraft server btw… and i’ll probably spend more diamonds. =.=

4 Likes

Good, I need to have enough to make a diamond room to swim in.

1 Like

“cries in three entire elytra and a trident”

Hmmmmm…So not yet eh?

Also, we’ll keep the forums alight for ya :smiley:

1 Like

Somehow that actually makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

I realized i should set myself a goal because once i reach it i’ll actually have peace of mind. so… a few conversations, such as this one.

1 Like

another one bites the dust

good fortunes in the flamewars to come though

1 Like

I’ve got more spare tridents if you ever want another :wink:

I’ll give you a discount this time. xD

1 Like

(I am now out of likes because Jeff is chasing me away.)

I’ll need a new one for sure, but firstly i think i’ll make a new strip mine and fuel the economy a bit.

I just need people to make more shops for me to dump my diamonds into.

I’d drop my entire diamond stash on a redstone shop that sells Pistons, Observers, Repeaters, etc.

I am incredibly lazy and loaded xD

1 Like

Time to start a redstone store…

Quick question, what should the store physically look like and where should it be?

I’m thinking… a giant redstone repeater.