Officially on FULL hiatus šŸ¦Š

good. i hate furries

We love you too, SonicGamer21. <~<

ok

1 Like

This is all i see when someone takes the time to respond in any way with a simple ā€œOkā€

Aw come on, you canā€™t just leave me with 49 liked posts! >:(

W-who will be the heart emoji I always see in my notifications once youā€™re gone? ;(

1 Like

i need to ā€œreadā€ every post i see and if thereā€™s 100+ replies i just write a really vague reply sorey

1 Like

Dont blame you, the game is in the worst state itā€™s ever been in, however OWL is in the best state itā€™s ever been in. Funny how that works.

1 Like

I really wish i could like this replyā€¦

It really is a headache to even try nowadays, isnā€™t it?

:blue_heart:

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

1 Like

I myself am playing as little as possible. Iā€™m in an organized scrim server, but I hardly play outside of that. I look forward to your return when this game is playable (:

1 Like

You may have run into some bad luck in tank or healing support. If I play tank I protect Bastion with Orisa.

1 Like

Seems about rightā€¦

1 Like

With this game, thatā€™s how i describe it nowadays.

ā€œHow to end up more depressed than you were beforeā€

Because unless you get lucky and somehow win a match, which is probably riding on someone elseā€™s back anyways, you lose matches constantly to a 50/50 chance system.

As do i, my friendā€¦ and i wish i had the luxury of such an organized server, though i play on consoleā€¦ so yea. <~<

Console pleb here.

And thus, we loose one of the only true titans of the forums. Take care bud

We may of had differences between us in the past. But I hate to see someone who has been in most of my posts leave

1 Like

Aww, sorry. See ya. Role queue has me considering the same thing. Hopefully things will be great again someday.

1 Like

That is an incredible complimentā€¦ Iā€™m honestly speechless at such a thing.

But i wont be going away forever, iā€™ll be back at some point. :smiley_cat:
(Iā€™m allowing myself to make 10 more posts after this before my cut off, since iā€™ll at least hit a milestone)

In all honesty role queue is part of why iā€™m doing this.

Even quick play is ā€œcompetitiveā€ now.

I mean you are technically and demonstrably wrongā€¦ he does work sometimes.

1 Like

In what way?

Bastion playing with a generally better team and just so happening to be there when they win and sometimes dealing some damage and helping out while they do all they can to heal him, is not the same as Bastion ā€œworkingā€

Yeah, no doubt. This game does have a way of making you feel pretty bad most times. If the game doesnā€™t, the people on it will.

You figure after a long day, maybe a hard day, that youā€™ll just relax and play a few games and then you end up wondering why you bothered in the first place lol.

1 Like

I hate that this has become me nowā€¦ Iā€™m guessing itā€™s because Iā€™m spending time playing this game as a release of mounting stress in my real life and after I finish I feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life I cannot get back and feel even worse than before. I dunno, whatever it is itā€™s not good. :disappointed:

Tilt. Someone should do an in depth scientific study about this or something.

Anyway, see you later Chibi. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like