Going on Hiatus until something gets fixed. šŸ˜£

Well ideally, without their shield, they would die first, we would win the team fight, then I would rez you.

1 Like

Did you try finding a new sym main buddy to play with? Flanks were fun in ptr

1 Like

I have seen literal guides for Reinhardt players, Teaching how to get close enough to a Bastion, Just to charge them without fear of dying.
Usually burning their shield in the process, Just to kill it.

no one expects the FLANKING bastion! :smiley:

2 Likes

I will admitā€¦ This is probably one of my favorite clips i have:

At least it keeps me going, And i have a small hope that Bastion will be fixedā€¦

I think maybe you also just need more friends that will play around your bastion.

Unfortunately, bastion needs a shield or just stay in recon (which is the primary problem)

also as a new and fresh aspiring DF main, I HATE bastions. Theyā€™re so damn tanky with their self heal that i canā€™t do anything.

1 Like

Of course this got alot of attention, we donā€™t want you to leave.
It is not like you wanted to leave right after the Bastion changeā€™s, you have been at it this whole time! Seems like our Overwatch community wants you to stay (we are all a bunch of softies) and not leave over your ignored main.

1 Like

This is weird.
I literally lose to DFā€¦
Likeā€¦ Often.
Guess itā€™s the whole, Console thing.

:kissing_cat: I Kinda Did want to leave at the timeā€¦ But i didnā€™tā€¦ Iā€™ll still be here, justā€¦ Not forcing myself to play a broken hero.

1 Like

In sentry, a DF is free noms for you.

In RECON, thatā€™s a totally different story.

If i were to ult on your head in sentry you would live, and self heal up until i was out of bullets or abilities. THEN LAUGH IN MY FACE AS I WAS MELTED TO DEATH.

1 Like

You know, DF Players on console do a thingā€¦ They spin around you.

I have had the WORST Deathmatch matches, (In Comp DM) Against DF Playersā€¦

Canā€™t turn Fast enough, before they land another stun.
(As thereā€™s nearly no way to know where they are, as they spin around you.)

I do care and bastion should have been buffed awhile ago, torbjorn is in a better spot yet they decide that torb needs buffs next instead of bastion, that and the devs havenā€™t even mentioned bastion, i think he should have been their rader awhile ago, i just wonder why they havenā€™t spoken about bastion in so long and they continue not to do so, please devs just respond, we wonā€™t biteā€¦well not all of us.

3 Likes

If they responded to this threadā€¦ Maybeā€¦ Just maybe, I could forgive their year of silence.

1 Like

There, i fixed it for you.

1 Like

Thx.

Guess itā€™s been so long, iā€™ve nearly forgottenā€¦

I just wish we could get some feedback about our favorite heroes.

1 Like

I always wanted Bastions bird to be able to do something.

1 Like

Yeah, like a Zen orb, but it applies a slowing debuff because heā€™s annoying them.

2 Likes

This is true without a full team to commit to the bastion.

I would love to see Ganymede implemented in some way or anotherā€¦ But Bastion would probably still be a bit underpowered on his own, i fearā€¦

1 Like

I would love it, Ganymede eye peck!
Ganymede would pop on the screen and disorient the targeted player.

1 Like