Glad to See Blizzard does nothing to deter Hacking

Just lost over 75 SR Because I got placed against the same trio of hackers and aimboters 3 out of 4 games. This game is so well regulated tht hackers feel safe Grouping up, I wonder if they used the LFG, “Just a hacker looking for other aimboters to ruin everyones day”. Can’t wait to get a meaningless message with nothing on the other end.

1 Like

you send the report, they checked, if they do hack, you will get a message of thank you. They dont, then you just a crying baby, that blame other for being good at the game. Judging from your profile pic, i say you are must be an experienced player

4 Likes

yeah very experienced.

Would you like m to post the video so you can be of 0 use somewhere else. Yeah I got a default pic because I’m not hanging out on the forums, everyone dant be silver border.

Plays a game against “Hackers”, doesn’t avoid them, plays another game, doesn’t avoid them, plays a third game, comes and whines on forums. LUL

2 Likes

You can’t avoid enemies, except by logging off.

1 Like

It’s the “Avoid as Teammates” function, they removed the ability to block players almost a year ago. You added absolutely nothing to the conversation.

3 Likes

That’s just a quality of online FPS games. It is not solvable.

Are we using PROFILE PICS to discriminate against people’s opinions, now?

3 Likes

Whar but how the overwatch communuty is so big you would have to be very unlckuy to get in game 3-4 times in a row
40 million wasnt it ?

But yeah report them wait like 5 min till they are in game and try then if it still happens i ussaly just log out

Btw don’t post a video link that’s how my thread about the hackers I’ve seen got shut down.

LOL JUST AVOID HIM DUDE LOL FIVEHEAD.

Comments like this from blurry are whats wrong with this community…ZERO FORETHOUGHT.

I’m preeeettttyyy sure you can avoid them by simply waiting 5 minutes to queue up again.

But…umm, yeah.

You are clearly not paying attention.

Yes please. I love watching videos of people who cry hacks. 99.9% of the time they die from their own bronze positioning and inability or unwillingness to self-reflect.

If he had a Roblox profile pic I would discriminate him

I wasn’t originally in bronze, but I dropped down to that rank because of the huge amount of hackers I kept encountering despite having improved by practising like crazy.
But since I can’t show the SR drop I had before the start of the season and have no recordings of my placement matches (because I was at a gaming cafe when I did them), I can’t show that I am not a bronze player. So anybody looking at my profile will think “Lol bronze scrub thinks better players are hacking.”

I NEVER went through this last season and was actually climbing until the last few days when private profiles and LFG got introduced and then my SR plummeted.
It continues to fall, too. Because the lower I go, the worse my teammates are at working together to fight the hackers and even just regular smurfs.

The only way I can really keep a steady SR is to cross my fingers and hope that I only have one enemy hacker in a game and that they are so bad anyway that I can still beat them. Because it’s more likely to just have the one than to have no hackers at all.

Waiting 5 min doesn’t guarantee avoidance of any player, and guess what, neither does waiting any preset amount of time…they can still end up in your queue.

But uhmmm, yea…can you elaborate on the ‘But…ummm, yea.’?

…that’s what he meant by avoid them.

Of course it’s not guaranteed, but it’s highly unlikely that they’ll be in your game. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever played with the same person after waiting a short time before queing. It’s called queue dodging, and a common practice.

Also, you completely forgot about comp. You can’t just leave your game and load up the next one hoping you don’t get hackers. You have to finish the game. Which is a hell of a lot longer than 5 mins regularly.