Give us reindeer Orisa already

listen I don’t know about you but I think this skin is long overdue. I geniuenly cannot believe this isn’t an actual skin. she’s a bloody horse for Christ sake. I don’t main Orisa but I want this to be a skin.

27 Likes

And a Christmas decoration skin for Wrecking ball.
He has hardy any event skins.

2 Likes

and a mercy winter skin too!

it would be perfect really. going to look if i can see fan art of reindeer orisa on google

so basically the best winter/christmas event would be d.va and orisa getting a legendary skin. reindeer skin for orisa and a santa hat for d.va

Considering what happened last time this was discussed, we’ll see you in 3021.

8 Likes

That would be the most underwhelming skin…

i saw a cool one for orisa on reddit but it isnt a winter skin… maybe someday

h ttps://i.redd.it/nnkdlf3wdzkz.jpg

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll opt to give us some kind of creepy ice statue monster Orisa instead… ; _ ;

1 Like

I think Reindeer Orisa could be made pretty awesome…

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/013/414/341/4k/kai-chang-orisa-concept08.jpg?1539511729

But I still pray for Cowgirl Orisa though. This is the pinnacle of cosmetics.

2 Likes

??

Tbf, these are the same people that gave torb both the santa and lumberjack skins instead of Rein… it doesnt surprise me that they havent done Reindeer Orisa

Demon and bull demon are both amazing but come on man, Orisa is adorable, i dont get why they dont go more with her cuteness instead of the “scary/cool” skins, there is a reason why i barely ever unequip spirit forest.

3 Likes

you’re underwhelming

1 Like

Flashbacks

No duh. How wasn’t this the skin she got the first winter event she was in is beyond me. I still say Rein should get a Santa skin (with a giant candy cane) to go with her, but even if we’re left with Torb it’s still fine. She has to pull the sleigh in King’s Row already.

2 Likes

You mean snowball skin.

1 Like

Lol nice cool. Awesome.

Noooo a big red ball decoration. Lol.
Well I guess snowball works too. Lol.

1 Like

See the thing is in the latest ExC she got a Christmas hat

So thats all she will get

2 Likes

Don’t post about this skin you might get banned.

1 Like

I know :c