Give us a less masculine male hero. Please. (Also the meka squad 🤖 )

I didn’t request anything, literally just asked why you needed it and why it should be in the game. Your best answer was representation, which I said was subjective. You then flipped it to “because it’s something I want”. I was just asking why you wanted it.

I’m not talking about muscles tho, if you think having defined muscles is a masculine trait is not really my problem.

I would like more man fanservice :raising_hand_woman: doomfist is but a start

1 Like

Because i would find it interesting to have that demographic in game?

I’m only confused on why muscles or being toned would be part of the problem.

They are constantly working, fighting, and running. It would make sense for them to have muscle or be toned.

Some of the most effeminate men I know are also some of the most muscular men I know.

I can see them maybe dressing differently or maybe their speech patterns being more soft and open but, body mass shouldn’t matter.

To be fair, if you’re participating in a militaristic operation in which every moment is life or death…

Yeah. You’re gonna need to be fit.

Not necessarily.

Just like somebody else in this thread said, some people in this future fictional story would be using tech and other ways to fight.

I guess. But becuz it wasn’t urgent for one, his reveal was super underwhelming…

I think a less masculine hero would’ve caused more attention.

Here’s the thing, right.
Don’t get me wrong, I think Lucio fits the exact body type they’re thinking of and for some reason we’re beating around the bush about it because without the leg armor he’s built almost the exact same as the male MEKA dudes

However
Guess what? We’re in the general discussion forums. A place where there doesn’t really need to be immense justification for a new hero desire or concept. She just wants a twink hero because I’m sure that body type appeals to her and is less generic
Just like how i want a cool D.Va skin because that would appeal to me and be less generic than her other skins.
It’s not that deep

Like, we have Mei. Let’s not pretend all the heroes have to be athletic

1 Like

MEKA SQUAD…

I sleep

This ^^

Also i’m a girl btw~ ^,^
Well, i wasn’t always…

Honestly this kinda explains it.

“Hey, i think that’d be cool”

It’s not deeper than that.

1 Like

My b, I’ll edit

No harm done, don’t even need to edit. that’s annoying to do.

You’re exactly right, we’re in a discussion forum. And as with any hero concept, skin or idea. I’d ask why we need it in the game, how it fits in to the game, how it can be improved on.

If the point of this “discussion” thread is to completely agree with the OPs opinion, it wouldn’t be much of a thread.

Never said they did, just said that it makes sense for Lucio and Baptiste to be in good shape.
Mei is also a scientist, so I think she also deserves more leeway, but I’m not so strict on lore I’d be mad if she weren’t.

Ya know, i genuinely expected this thread to be flagged and deleted before any discussion happened.

I posted once talking about the guy in dvas short that he might be in the game. he is not muscular
he is literally just an engineer tall yes but not that muscular

and wait is lucio muscular?

i dont think he is?

i play lucio alot I swear if I dont know REEEEEEEEE

Sounds a lot like Roadhog.

1 Like

Well he’s uh… rather masculine.

He can pull a full grown person from about 30 feet without breaking a sweat.

Well no, but inhuman strength on the large imposing male hero is meant to be portrayed as masculine.

Also go play somewhere else, and stop trying to troll.

You are talking to a trans gal after all… not very smart to joke about those things.