Give Hanzo the Junkrat treatment

Make Hanzo’s projetile size alot smaller. Also make sure to leave a sassy devolper comment about how they should aim more carefully.
And If any hanzo main says it’s the wrong nerf tell them to just aim better.
:smirk: :kissing_heart:

EDIT: I think this post got my account silenced. lol

23 Likes

Already the smallest projectile ingame with Genji’s shurikens.

13 Likes

Reduce Sombra’s clip size to 10 bullets and tell her mains to aim better.

5 Likes

How can they make one of the smallest projectiles even smaller?

Although I smell a little sarcasm in OP’s post.

4 Likes

You could literally give him a smaller projectile by just scaling it smaller. It would not be some technical feat.

As for sarcasm. I believe it is instead just a salty Junkrat player who has not adapted to the smaller projectile size.

3 Likes

I still call BS on Genji’s shurikens being smaller than Ana’s primary fire

Same with Hanzo’s arrows

There’s just no way that they’re smaller when I can spam them endlessly and still hit people I wasn’t even fully aiming at

7 Likes

But, making it smaller won’t even do anything significant other than to make someone feel better. The compensation for it will still be there regardless, especially given how hitboxes are.

Are you doubting a developer? :scream:

I am

The same guy who said “we don’t want to buff a characters weakness” a week before they launched the Hanzo rework that removed his weaknesses

Not to mention you can even test it yourself and see that her darts are way smaller and less forgiving than Hanzo or Genji

10 Likes

You mean when they said they were going to buff Hanzo, too? As in, they were going to buff him?

2 Likes

Yeah buff him; not increase his projectile speed and have a low cooldown horizontal ability that can be used freely at any time

All we knew was scatter was being replaced with storm arrows; not them removing his inconsistency and horizontal mobility issues

1 Like

Then make dem arrows the size of mccree’s bullets.

McCree’s bullet are no projectile. It doesn’t work like that.

I’m saying make the arrows pixel sized like how hitscan works and, no, I’m not serious.

1 Like

It’s not “the Junkrat treatment” unless Hanzo’s arrows are also the same projectile speed as Junkrat’s grenades… which means they’d have to make them roughly 82.5% slower. :thinking:

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to make a difference because I can shoot anywhere around a hero’s character model and hit them. Shoot left or right of the head and still get a headshot.

Sombra is not a “sniper” that can one shot most of the heroes from all ranges.

1 Like

they did this already and it was impossible for him to hit because of server latency. You were more likely to miss a completely lined up shot than to hit because of the latency.

1 Like

that’s what a buff is.

you can. aim outside a hit box to where it hits but isn’t on the hero/bot, then put anas cursor in the same spot and use dart to see if it hits. if it does, its the same size or bigger.

Not according to Geoff

They want to buff a characters strengths without removing their weaknesses

They removed Scatter and replaced it with a stronger more consistent ability

They also increased his projectile speed which makes him stronger at more ranges without the risk of drop; which was one of his weaknesses. Inconstant from range, that was removed

He also had 0 horizontal mobility; he had to walk around corners to engage, or walk away to disengage. This was a weakness; he had powerful vertical mobility but normal horizontal. They removed this with his lunge and give him WAY more options than they had before.

Now look at the buffs to Ana and Sombra; they have done NOTHING to solve their issues and what makes them so weak

2 Likes