Girls of Overwatch

Yesss please! I’m in NA.
Btag is Mystic#12554
Discord is Mystic#0380

I play Tracer/Orisa/Moira mainly but am flexible. I’d like a serious group to play comp with. I got gold in placements last season but fell all the way to bronze, then placed in bronze this time. It’s SO hard to get a team that works together.

Oh, and I’m a mom, so I have to work around my kid’s schedule so that’s hard. I can usually play before 2 and after 8 central time (America)

2 Likes

Interested! I’m rushvalleys#8122 on discord and jennothy#1214 on battlenet

Hiya I’m interested

Rose69079#1249

Awesome, I added you :smiley:

Hello! I live in South Korea so I always play on Asian servers in the pc room. I just recently bought OW for myself at home and was worried about playing in the US server since I saw how the men treat women there. I’ve never had these kinds of problems in Korea and have played with many people, men and women and have not yet been discriminated. Maybe it’s because I’m a foreigner to them, they are always excited.

Anyhow, I want to play US server sometimes so please add me on the US or Asia server !

bambixo#3575

3 Likes

Hey I’m interested. I have been having a hard time finding people to play with on Overwatch PC. Whenever I am playing either people don’t listen or take me seriously because I am a girl, or they just hit on me or harass me. >-<
I would really like some people to play with.
My discord is SuperPinkGrl#5777
And my GT is SuperPinkGrl#1169

interested!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: discord is rebecca#1939 and bnet is GrandpaPiss#1369 :heart:

I’m interested :smile:
Bnet: Ruanali#1375
Discord: anne#2313

I’ve been waiting for something like this, I’m interested! I mostly play Moira but I can play all supports. I can also play dva and orisa and dps if needed. I’ve trying to get out of plat and I will enjoy been
Part of this!

Battlenet: SleepyBear#136472
Discord: WindowMarker#1532

I’m interested. RedRider101#1230

1 Like

Could you please give me your discord? :3

Could you please give me your discord?

Yes please!!
supersabunni#1406

I’m interested too!

Battletag: Sicspoti#1595
Discord: Sicspoti#0721

Hey, I’d love to join your community! My battle tag ist annatml#2101 and my Discord is Anna#2288 ! :smiley:

I’m interested unavailable#11997

My discord is unavailable#6115

i’m interested!! battletag is kredd61#1376 and discord is reddyman#5112 :slight_smile:

I added you all up till here!

This is nice. I’m interested!

• Flex player, 2 seasons plat :sunflower:
    BattleTag: tae#12117
    Discord: 𝐵𝒾𝒶 •̀ㅅ•́#0769