Girls of Overwatch

hey Reinhardt and Mcree main here, interestred!
bnet: LaserBrain95#1452

Can you add me Cath#2979

Id love to join! Girl powa!!
add me please!
BT: Torhone#2356
discord: 𝕣𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕒#2216

Hey, I’d love to join as well.
Please add cani#4693 on Discord :smiley:

I’d love to join too :slight_smile:
discord: theflugel#4504
bt: TheFleuret#1311

lol sure people for some reason always think I’m a dude because I guess my voice sounds more masculine??? Anyway,

btag: retnuh#11840
discord: retnuhh#5861

Yes I want in!
Discord: Terra#2846
B-tag: Midgear#1172

LunaRunaway#3219 Please add me!

I freely admit to being male, but I’d like to try and join you all to see if I might be able to fit in. I’ve always seemed to get along better with groups of ladies, or at least mixed groups, than with a bunch of guys–espeically on-line. I’m just an old (in gaming terms at least) guy, and I’d really just like to find a group of somewhat serious people to play with.

I completely understand if this isn’t possible. I absolutely don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable. But, I figured it couldn’t hurt too awfully much to at least add a post. :smiley:

Discord: Beauwight#1095
Battletag: Beauwight#1287

I would like to join louise28#7587

This is getting ridiculous

add me on discord 9x9#7758

Interested!

Discord: Bologna#1354

AmyFloof#7264 is my discord.

Although i do agree that there is a lot of sexism aimed towards females in Overwatch i don’t see the reason to give men the stereotype of being rude sexual and sexist and excluding them because they have male genitalia . I praise you for speaking up about the matter, but excluding all men for a minority’s of their populations actions is just as bad. You’re advocating the behaviour you’re trying to deter. It’s similar to people like Trump wanting to ban Muslims from being in the country or the situation with the Uighur’s in China; you are disallowing Muslims (in this case men) into the country (this case community) because of the actions of the minority of their population. A simple solution; let men join but if they’re sexist or in any other way demeanouring kick them so everyone has the chance and people aren’t discriminated for others actions.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m interested
SoulseekerDi#4668

Hii! Im extremely interested if this is still going on.
Discord: Squidney#3309
BNET: ThatOneMercy31649

Not sure if this is still going on but I’d love to join! I will admit to being a trans girl but hopefully I’m still allowed in! :blush::hugs:

Discord: LemonJordan#5199
BNet: PKLemonZ#1739

KrisUniwolf#0243

Would love to join this server :slight_smile:

This is awesome!
Mine is CaptainRoger #3137