Girls of Overwatch

Hi I’d love to be added! EldritchWaffle#4225

New player, but I’d really love to join! Discord is CornNiblets#5434

Hello, platinium girl here from EU. It will be a pleasure to play with other girls, Tamiyo#21626 in Owerwatch
I’ll find you on doscord as well. Support main but also Widowmaker, Dva, Reaper, Soldier, Mei, Junk…

Well not even harrasment but guys can be very agressive when they find out that a girl is playing in their team…Also when they can hear that you are not a native enlish speaker, no matter how good is your english - they are very racist as well…

Add me pls my discord is Jaheira30#7582

ima dude SuperNinja#5502

Funny thing is that. People who do join this group is also leaving their battle ID and Discord ID which “guys” can see this forum and just add them randomly via Discord/Bnet. Hope you get a check on that.

And girls, learn to ignore if someone is trying to trouble or harass. You got a mute, ignore, report system~ Use that option. It’s nice to make Discord group of your girls and stuff, but some guys like to enjoy and meet new people of the opposite gender.
Again, Not against you.

Hello! Im interested in joining! My tag is: Ignacium#1262
Thanks alot!

Hi there! I’m interested in joining the group. My Discord tag is: GaladrielYuudai#8833
It would be really great to be in an all girls OW group :3

is this still active? i’d love to join too, my discord tag is tupacula#2699! hope to hear from you guys soon~

So many Mercy mains in one thread. I respect all you wahmens.

1 Like

can you add me? gma#8331

Mine is ValkyrieAryca#6800

for the majority, most guys I meet are very polite. It’s only the minority that ever cause issues for me. Then again, a good deterrent seems to be grouping up! Whether I’m with a masculine sounding or feminine sounding person, I experience it even less than when I solo queue. That’s why it’s important to encourage your friends in solo to stand up for anyone facing unjust targeting over their voice, their age, their race, etc. People will pick on those who are alone-- but if there’s people around to step in, it’ll deter them. :smiley:

Overwatch has proven to be a fantastic game in terms of player diversity, though. I used to play CoD on console ten years ago-- so I’ve heard enough to see definite improvement. BUT, there’s always room for more!

Interested!

Discord: Cloud9Evian#2271
Bnet: Cloud9Evian#1528

I’m interested :slight_smile: #DizzyMouse2392

I’m interested in joining! :slight_smile:
My Discord tag is: CatieBug9#6809

Would Love to Join!!! Discord: Kitten#2959 And Blizzard: Kitten#12183 I play on Na

Ry#7638.

20charlimit-

I’d love to join! Add me: Sincerity#11155