Girls of Overwatch

that was my battle net btw my discord is BLOODOATHER#5874 !

I’m not a girl but I think what you guys are doing is fantastic. Mostly because I think guys are pigs when they have no accountability.

4 Likes

She does?!? That’s so exciting! I don’t usually run discord, but it’s good to know a group like this exists - I try not to talk because I’m afraid of a reaction like the ones that have been mentioned, but it hasn’t been an issue yet.

But good to know for future. :grin:

This seems interesting, I’m down.

Discord - shadow1fire#1353
BNET - shadow1fire#1878

Found an amazing Mercy player who is interested in finding out more about your Discord. Her name is “Irideae#1776”. Please help her rise through gold rank while avoiding harassment

PS: I accidentally deleted my last post.

1 Like

I am interested.
Discord: KrisLegendary#4350
BNet: KrisLegend#1685

Hi, I’d love to join!

Discord: Donut#8174
BNet: Donut#12951

Hello! I’d love to join!
Discord: SentinelGala#9450
BNet: SentinelGala#1228

Would love to join :heart:
Discord: Latte#8998

I added everyone up to here!
Problems:
@KingOfGore I couldn’t add your friend, is that her discord or bnet? I need the discord :smiley:
@shadow1fire: The discord tag you gave me doesnt work, please make sure you can be found and added by everyone / it is the correct tag

I’m super smart, I totally know how to spell my own name. The correct discord tag is: shadowfire#1353

well i guess i found overwatch hell

I agree! I have been gaming since i am 3 and now i am 32…never rly had any problems. It is always about how you present yourself. Oh and you don’t have to be ugly to be respected, just some selfrespect and brain.

Yay!
Battletag: Demina#1697
Discord: Demina#4225

EmpressMeowMeow#8686
I don’t really suffer much harassment other than the slight “omigosh it’s a grill” or “your voice is hawt” comment once in awhile but a community sounds lovely.
I’m kinda shy XD

Definitely down to play with the girl squad. Sindrey

1 Like

added everyone up to here!

I joined this group and have made some lovely friends <3

Please feel free to join us, girls/ladies! We have a lovely community that’s growing steadily every day.

Aw that’s so sweet of you tonks <3

Hi!
I’m definitely interested to join the group!
Battletag: Nyxeia#21812
Discord: Nyxeia#1006