Getting some server lag

I am on playstation 5, I downloaded the new update for season 8, but I am getting a lot of lag and fps drops.

62 Likes

Same issue here, also on PS5.

9 Likes

Same here. It’s unplayable. PS5

11 Likes

We need a fix asap. How bad must the spaghetti code be for a 10yo game to drop frames like that.

8 Likes

I’m having the same exact issue. It’s definitely affecting my gameplay every match.

4 Likes

Same issue on my ps5. Tried to change performance to graphics mode and nothing works. For my opinion few last seasons bring some really bad problems on ps5 imho.

7 Likes

Yes happening to me and a friend looks like only PlayStation with the issue.

1 Like

Same issue here too pls fix this

6 Likes

Same issue it’s literally so bad after one match I had to sit down because of how bad my eyes hurt.

2 Likes

Im also on ps5 quick play seems to be normal but my latency goes up to 230 in custom games

2 Likes

Ps5. It’s so bad, the hero gallery, all the menu, even in-game. Lag is atrocious.

7 Likes

Unplayable on ps5. Hope it’s something they can fix server side. I need to work on my weeklies!

2 Likes

Same issue. Ubplayable

2 Likes

Same here. I don’t think it’s lag as my ping doesn’t spike. But big fps drops even when just navigating the menus. How does this even get past QC??

2 Likes

Same issue, also on PS5. Im not getting any latency problems that I’ve noticed, just frame drops in general

1 Like

Same here
On PS5 this game is unplayable

1 Like

Yeah, same here as well.
PS5 client version receives massive fps drops when dying, viewing kill cams, and scrolling menus.

Latency goes from 55ms to 70ms (up by 15ms)
IND goes up from 25ms to 75ms (up by 50ms) during quickplay and competitive matches.

Initially when joining custom games and practice range, the Latency sky rockets to 200-300ms then settles to 80-90ms once loaded in.
The IND sky rockets to 50-200ms then settles to 60-70ms once loaded in.

2 Likes

Same here, also PS5. Don’t know how they managed this tbh, but I closed the game for today lol

1 Like

The menus and hero gallery are chugging now

3 Likes

Literally everyone on ps5 has this problem. Wanna fix it or should we just delete the game bruh?

3 Likes