Get rid of Medals please

Stats page should be the same as pve stats imo

Or atleast display them AFTER the game has concluded!

1 Like

Instead of removing them, make a detailed scoreboard you can see in the lobby menu. And in your tab scoreboard add more stats to keep track of mid-game.
This will show you more of what you yourself are doing in a game and will also show who is “really” the weakest link in the game. Witchhunting will be higher but atleast it will be factual instead of moira pressing E and claiming everyone else is feeding

they’ve known since beta medals will be a cause for toxicity. Medals would actually be fine if they added some like damage blocked, damage absorbed, damage sustained per life etc. Also, we should be able to see how much healing recieved. It would remove 90% of the toxicity from the game - people would have nothing to argue about as it’s all there on screen.

I dont ask for much but i want a stats board in atleast the replay system

1 Like

It would make more sense if the medals were used between both teams in the match, then you would know how your own performance was compared to your opposition in the same role.

I’d love to know if the opposition healer had more healing than me during the match.

The medals have always seemed redundant though and just cause inter team arguments.

1 Like

!!! !!! !!! SLAYER !!! !!! !!!

1 Like

I enjoy getting the first kill, then telling my team they suck because I have gold elims.

Don’t remove my means of small piss taking!!!

1 Like