Get mauga out of the game already

Attention overwatch developers. Stop making the easiest characters the most broken and busted characters. I can’t believe that I’m actually typing in this, but this new tank is the final straw. You guys did it…… REINHART is officially UNPLAYABLE. Congratulations developers. You just had to make a mini gun tank that can literally destroy everything, heal himself, oh and have nearly infinite ammo. You guys outdone yourself. Honestly I can’t take this anymore with these developers. To anyone reading this. I’m literally diamond one. I know how to play the game. And this new tank has no counter play at all. Dive? He has mini guns and can heal himself. Poke? He has mini guns and can heal himself. Brawl? He has mini guns and can heal himself. I mean what are you doing over there at blizzard. Are you seriously trolling? I can’t wait to never play my favorite tank again. Rein can just get countered by bastion AND Mauga. Thanks developers, you took the only reason I play this game and ruined it with this dumb and overpowered tank. Oh and I almost forgot the best part, he sets you on fire and deals critical damage WITHOUT NEEDING TO HIT HEADSHOTS. Where is the counter play overwatch??? Where??? What are you doing??? My 5 year old little sister could pick Mauga and be in GM 1. This is ridiculous. What happened to the skill gap? What happened to good players being rewarded for using heros that required skill? Why are they doing this?

2 Likes

No counter play? Huh? Play bastion, Ana, Orisa, sojourn, sig, and etc. You can melt him quite easily since he’s a huge target with no shield. Support has to dump all their resources into him to keep him alive so then y’all have the chance to go after another hero.

21 Likes

lol

he do alot of damage agreed

but he the easiest tank to counter, he easy to die, need constant pocket

8 Likes

We have Heavy Weapons Guy at home.

1 Like

He can heal himself, and has low cooldowns. Oh and your team can just use Kiriko, baptiste, and bastion as well, so……

Idk.

I think reins gonna be fine at the ranks rein is fine at. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hes gonna get shattered often.

1 Like

Ok I use shield…… oh no shield broken…… let me use my pin……. Oh what??? He can charge too??? I better use my hammer……. Oh wait…… his duel Weald mini guns can obliterate me…….

Classic forums. Some threads saying he is the most OP hero, others saying he is the worst tank.

13 Likes

Skill issue. Git gud. Etc. Etc.

3 Likes

It’s his first post here, he’s not part of “us”.

Whether that’s a good thing or not…

Not just the OP here, but there have been many threads in the past day with 1 extreme or the other.

1 Like

Yeah you are right, now when I think about it.

It’s been like that in the past, too.

2 Likes

Widow, Reaper, Sombra, Hanzo are also good at stopping him from doing much.

• Reaper is basically mini-Mauga but designed to kill tanks.
  • Widow can 2 (or 3?) tap him with fully charged headshots in which he has no shields to block with.
  • Sombra can literally delete his ult and stop his charge for free.
  • Hanzo is exceptional at picking off Mauga’s team since he has no way to mitigate the damage.

Those are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head.

1 Like

i really doubt that you even play the damn character…

and if you actually are this mad about a demo character that is only available in QP for a day, please, seek some professional help

3 Likes

I’m mad because in a month this hero is going to be live.

I would really love to see your sister do a Bronze to GM1 with Mauga in a month then, if Mauga truly is as broken as you said.

but im sure that wont happen, because Mauga is dirt water tier right now

3 Likes

Hes a big resource hog.

As a support main, hes not at the top of my “tanks to have” list.

he needs big cooldowns to stay a float. (Like hog or rein)

No real protection for team. Lifesteals cool though.

He’s not gonna peel.

He’s gonna be obnoxious to play against in mirrrors.

10 Likes

First, smart reins don’t just stand infront of him shield up.

Second, smart charges. Charge has alot of counters. You better not ever try rein against orisa if this scares you.

Third, he does more damage but his abilities have a set time. Shield can be spammed. Once his cooldowns are done hes practically a squishie.

His ults obnoxious but whatever.

And i argue sig counters him.

His release is a shield tank dub mark my words.

1 Like

All of you guys are saying what if a person won’t swap to Kiriko to cleanse nade…. What if your support doesn’t want to swap to Ana??? Then what do you do? And if there’s Kiriko and Ana in the game then they practically cancel eachother out so….

2 Likes