Genji's shuriken should have fall-off

1: It would reduce Genji’s ability to farm ult, which he gets too often for how powerful it is
2: A close range assassin clipping your health from 200 to 144 just because he spammed shuris from a mile away is just silly design
3: Wouldn’t affect Genji’s balance any other way, he’d still keep his braindead one-shotting shuridashshurimelee combo

27 Likes

If you’re getting hit by tiny projectiles from across the map, I think that’s your fault.

63 Likes

I agree with this tho

10 Likes

Tiny projectiles aren’t tiny. Haven’t you experienced Hanzo’s “log arrows”? And no, any kind of spam has a good chance of hitting something sometime. It happens, it’s common, and “you should click 4head” type of argument is meaningless.

7 Likes

Projectiles don’t have falloff, unless they are also shotguns. They removed an incosistency with this recently in Mei, and so the chances of them intentionally reintroducing it is slim to none.

Stay mad tho.

7 Likes

So you not being able to avoid something tiny in a tank meta is Genjis fault and we should nerf him? Ok sure.

6 Likes

Tiny and Genji shuriken in the same sentence… this made me laugh. The hitboxes are about the size of hubcaps…

2 Likes

You’re not avoiding it either, bs if you claim you don’t get hit by shuris from distance.

Let’s just make every DPS garbage, cool? Cool!

11 Likes

That’s fix already, lad

that log arrow of hanzo

1 Like

You mean the log arrows, which are tied with Genji’s shuriken for the SMALLEST projectile in the game?

7 Likes

If this was such a big problem, then they can just up his ultimate cost.

How many shuriken’s are hitting you? like its very very rare for a genji to land that many shots on a squishy “from a mile away”. Maybe the genjis in your ranks are just gods, or maybe you should try and move a bit more?

Which is really hard to land and will rarely ever be given the opportunity. 3 headshots means he needs to be either pointblank where he can be easily killed if you and your team have half a brain cell or he’d have to get really lucky with his shurikens

Overall, genji is balanced. Theres no need to change him, every part of his kit is rewarding only for those who have the skill to get that value.

9 Likes

change “shurikens” to “pharah rockets” and bang! you solve 1/3th of the roster’s problems

in all honestly, i’ve rarely ever seen a sniping gengi. though i guess they’d be great at taking out turrets

2 Likes

Genji should be removed from the game, and featured into a game all his own: it would just be called Shimada. With guest appearances throughout the game from Hanzo, kindof like the Mega Man games with guest appearances from Mega Man’s brother, X. You seen how successful that franchise was/is.

3 Likes

Aren’t his shurikens about the size of a regular pizza?

2 Likes

why nerf genji? hes already terrible right now

1 Like

Currently no projectiles have fall off, why should genji’s?

2 Likes

smallest projectile in the game by the way. but sure tell yourself that

6 Likes

Doomfist is already going there with Bastion

They’re actually pretty dang small, smallest in the game.

4 Likes