Genji QOL Change Revert Discussion

I think they are referring to pressing “H” in spawn

4 Likes

What’s wrong with you, Blizzard? Why did you cave and cater to the diaper-filling of a few individuals?

Maybe next time you ought to better communicate the QoL changes being made so they’re not mistakenly reported as bugs. And maybe have some flipping integrity and self-respect as to not allow the opinions of certain “popular” individuals (with the inability to adapt) to peer pressure you and sway you from making improvements to the game.

Do you actually care about your game, or do you care more about the bias of those who’ve achieved some level of mediocrity through their streams?

:clap::roll_eyes::clap::roll_eyes::clap::roll_eyes::clap: :roll_eyes: Bravo.

1 Like

It sucks too because I can’t even be THAT mad at them because they made the buff to begin with which was really thoughtful and well designed. I’m just upset with how underhanded it was, and how quickly they were to drop it completelt without hardly any feedback (cant give feedback on something you dont know exists/is supposed to exist). I just hope the devs see this thread /:

2 Likes

But that requires you to lmb on another hero, that’s 2 buttons :c

1 Like

Assuming you play Genji? How do you feel about the QOL buff and subsequent revert?

No, just press H so you won’t be in the game anymore so you can no longer feed as Genji :sweat_smile:

1 Like

BIG OOF.
20 characters

2 Likes

Would you be interested in them putting it back on PTR and LIST IT this time so people can actually get to experiment with it?

Hahah that was a good one!

Of course I would. I don’t know why did they keep it in secret and then remove it. It’s weird.

May be they didn’t intend to implement the change? Was it added by mistake?

1 Like

No, if you read the latest patch notes they said it was intended to just be a QOL buff. I’m hoping if we can keep this thread alive and try to get some streamer’s attention so we can get it back on the ptr at least.

I tested it for both Tracer and Genji.

Dunno. The new setting had better potential, you just need to get used to it.
With Tracer I expected people blink into walls more often cause it also requires getting used to, but didnt really see that.

1 Like

Necros mentioned that this was cool but the cost for it was having weird dash movement sometimes that pretty much made it garbage change.

2 Likes

It only messes it up if you’re putting in manual input to change the dash tho which is why I feel like it sucks that they remove it immediately after he said that. Sure there were forum posts reporting it as a bug since blizz didnt tell any1 it was an intended qol change, but it still hit the live servers for a day but that day Necros said it was bad. He doesnt speak for every genji player at all tho

Are you upset that they removed the Genji change? I don’t think it should be removed just because a few Genji players didn’t get used to it immediately.

Ofcourse. Just like all of us (I guess?), 6 hours later after I tried it, I found that its gone :smiley:

Meanwhile poor Hanzo, they never fixed his clunky wall climb.
Storm Arrows when released, were absolutely broken, everyone saw that.
Still, it was very strange to use them for any Hanzo. Just need to get used to it.

1 Like

My hope is that we can keep this thread alive so that all of us who liked it can actually get a chance to give feedback on a LISTED change. We deserve that at least.

I know he doesnt and it has nothing to do with him. The changes are being reverted cause people complained and reported as a bug and not cause Necros said it.

I disagree with you on that because people reported it as a bug on ptr yet it made it onto the live servers yesterday. Necros said it was bad the day it launched and THEN it got axed. That feels weird to me.

I liked it and honestly I feel the same way. One player complained so they just removed it? Every single qol change should be an option in the hero settings.

1 Like