Genji and Tracer Nerfed on PTR

They reduce his Deflect’s hitbox ever so slightly.

1 Like

Blizzard

20 characters

What about Tracer and Hanzo? I seem to have missed these patch notes…

It is so good. I am close to let a tear out.

3 Likes

Tracer’s pulse bomb overall damage went from 400 to 300.

Hanzo, well it’s a lot… hopefully I can link you to the changes.

Lots of things actually.

1 Like

Everything that is not listed as a bug, can’t be “fixed” by a “nerf”.

Seems suspension I see. :grin:

But I do agree, that these changes to Genji is not really a nerf honestly. I am being targeted with toxicity because I spoke my opinion/ feedback. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

genji’s deflect change is factually a nerf, even if he wasn’t intended to be nerfed in ptr

a bugfix can end up being a nerf as an unintended consequence

1 Like

Thanks you for doing that for me, I was caught up replying to some of the individuals on this thread. :grin: seems like they hate me.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Glad that Junkrat has been nerfed slightly. Ever since I started playing I thought that guy was an overpowered killing machine…

2 Likes

Again, like I told a user from before… think of it however you want.

I think it is a fix more than anything.

2 Likes

I guess I have a different way of viewing thing I supposed.

1 Like

You are not alone in that. I think that every hero change in this patch can be directed traced back to forum balance threads. It’s a very community feedback PTR patch.

1 Like

I brought that up because quite funnily, the community sees the Doomfist Rocketpunch hitbox decrease and recent increase as buffs, and the Genji deflect hitbox reduction as a fix. Blizzard however writes them in the patchnotes as the opposite.

1 Like

Your delusion is hilarious.

1 Like

Tracer main here, I’m ok with it due to pulse bombs low charge rate.

1 Like

Oh blizzard :wink:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Hey ZodiHD do you think these changes to Tracer is going to affect her overall role as an Offense hero?