Genji and Tracer are the staple of Overwatch's Advertisement, but

Hope that will come to orisa someday…

1 Like

Her shields are being systematically nerfed don’t worry

They still have it better off than heroes that don’t even have mobility like them and get stunned repeatedly just the same.

All barriers are being nerfed. And she has huge buffs to more than make up for losing 300 barrier health. Moving faster while shooting, 50 more armor bringing her to 450 total health. Armor being buffed. Fortify getting 2 sec lower cd. So no, I dont think much is going to happen, and id bet on her still having a very high pick rate in high ranks, higher than genji or tracer will/did ever have.

I wouldn’t call it high, not when compared to Tracer and Genji, or Pharah, or Sombra, or Doomfist.

Sprint isn’t even a vertical mobility tool, I’d say he has above average mobility, nothing useful in a teamfight but outside of battle it can be useful for rotating and retreating.

1 Like

There is a Genji Nendoroid. They all sell for the same price, so I’m not sure what you’re going on about. If the Mercy one is high, it’s because it’s being price jacked because there’s no official seller selling it.

Genji has five of those, including the one he got immediately for Overwatch 2.

Genji has a $200 replica of his sword being sold and $120 hoodie. We can go on and on about merchandise and never get anywhere because these characters all get their fair share.

GEE I wonder why lmao. Let’s not act like Tracer and Genji are not still popular cosplay targets.

Yeah, I don’t think that’s true. Mercy and Dva are undeniably merchandise powerhouses, but Tracer and Genji are the go-to characters for advertising for a reason. Genji already has two pieces of Overwatch 2 merchandise and Tracer has one, while Mercy and Dva have none. Their appeal is largely superficial.

Sure, but male Genji is still popular because he is a cyborg ninja. That has its own appeal beyond a pair of breasts. Genji has cooled off since 2017, but the franchise in-general has cooled off. Mercy and Dva aren’t much better off.

1. That’s crazy talk. Mercy was nerfed because she was the most broken character in the history of the game and deserved it.

2. Moira made life more tedious for Genji players. Brigitte singlehandedly destroyed Tracer’s viability and made Genji’s life significantly more difficult. Not to mention Genji being rendered near useless in this latest meta. You don’t think any of that had an effect on the player base? Because it most certainly did. And Brigitte was introduced the way she was so that whiny support players had a braindead easy defense against flankers. Brigitte’s been dealt with over the past two years, but it’s too little too late. Especially with Genji being in the state he’s in now.

good handful of stuff been changed since then, like mccree increased fire rate, fth, widow 3 charge speed an so on.

Did you miss the deflect nerf? its extremely easy to land flashbang 90% of the time now even when they are using deflect.

Genjis current play style is have Ana on your team and build blade from a safe distance most of the time.

okay, if you’re going to say why tracer and genji aren’t better than soldier, you can’t say “because soldier has high mobility.” tracer and genji have BETTER mobility than soldier…