Game started crashing suddenly?

it was working fine, until one day i was mid-game and apparently used too much wifi and it messed up bad crashing my game.
ever since then i havent been able to even open overwatch. it opens blizzard, i hit play, and it shows a black screen for a few seconds before closing with no warning or explanation.
ive restarted my computer, updated files, deleted and reinstalled, attempted file fixes, messed with my drivers and resolution, and even adjusted the wiring on my computer to make sure it wasn’t just a loose connection or something similar. also deleted all my razer software (which took nine years because it did NOT want to be deleted, but i did manage to remove all of it)

i figured out how to find the crash log (i think?) and found this:

[10748] [ERR] [bnl] [External(0)] [External()] [2020-09-26T18:42:08.461Z]: PathOps: [20200926T14:42:08] {2610} ERR: … is the leading path component: /…/.build.info
[10748] [ERR] [bnl] [External(0)] [External()] [2020-09-26T18:42:08.461Z]: PathOps: [20200926T14:42:08] {2610} ERR: path normalization failed: /…/.build.info

i also tried to get the dxdiag files just in case those would help. ill try and add them in a comment below if thatll help, but theyre uh. pretty long.

i cant think of what else it could be, and neither can anyone ive spoken to thus far, so any help would be appreciated.

Please add all of the DxDiag only.

sorry could you rephrase that?
did you want the entire dxdiag thing, or just a specific portion of it posted?

We would prefer the entire DxDiag file if possible. We can look at the error messages and learn the basic hardware details of your PC.

In the event the DxDiag file won’t post because it is either too long or has letter combinations that the profanity filter is blocking, use pastebin.com to post the file there and share the link here.

https:// pastebin .com/heHd6usW

i hope this helps then

Problem signature:
P1: Overwatch.exe
P2: 1.52.0.7722
P3: 5f5705e6
P4: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded

It is possible that some modules were left behind during the uninstallation process for your Razer Synapse. Make sure that these files are no longer on the computer. If they still exist and you are unable to delete them manually, contact Razer for help.

C:\Windows\System32\RzChromaSDK64.dll
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RzChromaSDK.dll
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RzAPIChromaSDK.dll

source: Known Technical Support Issues - Updated Oct 13, 2021 - #16 by Drakuloth

okay i think i got them, thank you. its opening now which is more than it was doing, lol