Game Pretty Much Ruined By CC

That’s the problem. They never thought about her being a better and stable support. Instead they just turned her into somthing she simply isn’t.

And: Cleanse - yes, you’re right about that. I missinterpreted that, but in the end u still understand what i ment.
And i totaly agree with u that they need to handle that anti-cc based skills correctly and don’t spam us with new heroes to death who got this.

1 Like

Yeah, CC was the main reason for dropping like 95%+ of the time I used to play.
But it’s cool, now I can watch a lot of TV Shows and Movies.

That is the quickest way to kill the game I have ever seen suggested on the forums.

3 Likes

It’s a bit of a shame imo.

Symmetra 1.0 gave shields with an ability.
Symmetra 2.0 gave shields with an ultimate.
Symmetra 3.0 just deal damage and teleport players.

I would’ve loved it if they kept the whole shield giving part in her kit, but it seems healing became a requirement of being a support hero.

2 Likes

That’s why i said: Let her give shield-based extra HP through a passive and let her secondary fire be a healing beam with auto-aim which only heals shield-HP

I do not agree. 2-2-2 would be the quickest way to ensure this games death. I may be biased given I main Mei and Sombra, but the CC they have is not strong enough. There is a reason that both are in the very bottom in terms of pickrate in everywhere except pro play in sombras case.

1 Like

I have no idea why they put a hitscan sniper that has a charge rate of a second and can one shot 80% of the cast.
I only hate mccrees stun, sleep and hack
Shatters there too but it’s not an ability.
Mccrums stun leads to instant kill fth
Sleep usually means the end of someone
Same with hack but at least you can almost fight back
Brig idc about what’s she going to do stun and boop me out of range? XD
Lucio and Hammond are the most annoying characters in this game because of how far Hammonds launches you and how big of a hit box and how far of a range lucios boop has
The other cc idc about that much

Stun and slap u to death. That’s more like it.

Stun = 5damage = a good laugh
If I’m already low she can kill me with the combo but at full health she’s just gonna stun you and most likely use whip shot since it does the most damage in the littlest amount of time which just boops you out of her range so you can get healing and just shoot her down :slight_smile:
( you have a sym icon so if you play sym your most likely screwed against her unless you have your beam charged )

And still u can oneshot someone with 150HP easy. U just simply need to hit one more time and trust me, u got the time for that as Brig :slight_smile:

Honestly: I don’t. Since her 3.0 rework i don’t play her anymore.
I always was Support main, and so i played Symmetra as a support as well.
Even if u dont believe me, it was possible back to 1.0 and 2.0 (but more and better in 2.0 state)
Now i am Moira/Ana/Brig main tbh

If you get rid of cc then also get rid of mobility.

What is your definition of too much CC, you can already a 6 man team with CC on every character?

I usually don’t got the time. I usually get one shotted by a widow because I whipped and I’m locked in animation

Can we please stop with this misinterpretation? It happens way too much in this forum, is it on purpose? Every topic the straw man comes up and it’s not even a subtle one.

Saying “we have too much X” doesn’t mean “we need to get rid of all X”.

Its not actually cc what ruins this game btw.

Its the community who ruins it.

1 Like

Maybe it’s both.

One of which is easier to fix than the other.

If you and your team allows it then yeah, they can do that.

It’s not that they can’t continue to add CC, we’re just experiencing a creep that they’re overlooking or just not adjusting for whether it’s intended or not. The same can be said about damage and healing as well.

If they were to provide more healthy counter play options and ensure that the extreme CC has a more reasonable CD or duration in general then it wouldn’t be as much of an issue. Values and durations have a massive impact on the game, and the devs have given the playerbase tools to actually modify these values, test, and come back with actual ideas.

We have a lack of players that actually test different values internally and make suggestions based on that. Too many people only talk about what they don’t want, talk about what you do want specifically.

CC at launch

McCree : Definitely had a Stun
Lucio: Boop, Speed boost
Mei: Freeze
Winston: Primal
Sym: Turrets
Hog: Hook
Junkrat: Trap
Zen: Discord
Pharah: Concussive Blast
Widow: Poison trap

Did I miss any?
(not counting Soldier’s sprint even though it is a movement modifier, it is only his movement/rate that is changed)

Cc counters mobility. Do you not understand that?