Game freezing with Intel i3 / Dual core CPUs

yeahh of course bro. we are not alone

Not at all. The Devs just went poof.

Guys we need to find ways to bring light on this matter or else they will just ignore it

1 Like

I had the same problem on the 1st and 2nd beta. Disabling hyperthreading fixes it but reduces my fps to 10 during teamfights.

1 Like

Has anyone tried reinstalling Windows without deleting their own files?

Why would you do that LOL, I saw someone do it and no, it does nothing.

Iā€™m pretty sure all the basic trouble shooting options of reinstalling windows, updating drivers, reinstalling game and verifying files have been tried.

Yeah, sadly I saw someone trying it in a compleltely new Windows install and she said it was still crashing. (Itā€™s a processor problem so idk why would you do that though)

Definitely!! Thereā€™s nothing new or different to do

I did all that. Also I used another user account; that worked for about 2 hours but after the crashing started again. It is an unreliable temporary fix at best.

Yes, but it must be windows or something because my brother has the same PC as me and it works perfectly for him

Many of you are trying to help and find a solution! But there is a problem with the game! It needs fixing, a good patch! thatā€™s all! (Sorry my english bad!)

Iā€™m having the same problem here. The weird part is that the day before yesterday I played like a bunch of games without any problems, now thisā€¦so sad

For sure buddy, Iā€™ll need to wait for the devs

1 Like

yeah bro whatā€™s up :slight_smile:

There is one thing to do! Best if you reply to the other thread, since it is more focused on the crashing and closing issue. This is getting clotted with i3 speculation and suggested ā€œsolutionsā€

1 Like

is the radeon r5 340x better than the rx 560? Because someone linked a video where the game didnā€™t froze on a r5 340x

Best case the fix is in the upcoming matenience section, worst case itā€™s not and weā€™ll have to wait on the next cycle

1 Like

How many times do I have to say this, THEY ARE ALREADY WORKING ON IT and they will give us feedback on how they are doing. We. Need. To. Be. Patient.

3 Likes