Game freezing with Intel i3 / Dual core CPUs

it’s incredible that this bug was in the betas and yet here we are lmao

3 Likes

doesn’t work for me, i also have the i3 6100 and the command line didn’t do anything

I don’t think the OP changed the title I think it was the blizzard tech support person who responded!

Well this thread was for the specific problem of the game freeze framing and sound repeating over and over until it’s killed with task manager but now I think its less specific

Hi Gatinho, recently you changed the title of your post. Can you change it to not include i3 part?

There are posters in the first few hundred replies that have pentium/i5/i7/ryzen cpus that also experience the same problem. Changing the title to be focused on the game freezing / crashing problem will encourage more people with all cpus to contribute to this thread.

*sorry seems like blizzard support changed it pls ignore this

1 Like

He didn’t change it… It was the Blizzard staff. The dev said to do different posts for other types of processors. I understand there is more but that’s what the Blizzard guy said lol

I think it was changed cause tech support came in and was like “These are two seperate issues so make two seperate threads” or something even tho everyone was reporting the same problem

sadly it didn’t work for me

makes me wonder what’s wrong though, since the game stops responding and how i saw, then the usage goes above 90% during it

The title was exchange by Technical jambrix…

What is the thread for the “other issue”? mine is ow crashing after 2-3mins no matter where you are in game.

it is similar to this poster below, and many others in this thread where the game runs well, on alright hardware, yet still force closes itself for no reason.

1 Like

my b, thanks for the reply tho!

it doesn’t fix anything

i have the same problem bro

1 Like

Acontece exatamente a msm coisa cmg

Processador Intel Core i3-7100; 3,90GHz
RAM 16 GB
Placa de vídeo GTX 1050
SSD 240 GB
Windows 10 Home
64 bits

3 Likes

i also have these weird log errors but dunno what build.info means
[11028] [ERR] [bnl] [External(0)] [External()] [2022-10-07T20:09:12.941Z]: PathOps: [20221007T22:09:12] {2b18} ERR: … is the leading path component: /…/.build.info
[11028] [ERR] [bnl] [External(0)] [External()] [2022-10-07T20:09:12.941Z]: PathOps: [20221007T22:09:12] {2b18} ERR: path normalization failed: /…/.build.info

I found a relevant thread for this problem which is appropriately titled, can we spam this so technical support looks into this pressing problem?

2 Likes

And it is not known if it’s a directx problem? I’m going to be trying the commands –tank_WorkerThreadCount 4 -d3d11 to see if it helps, if it helps me I’ll let you know.

exactly my problem, can’t even start a match

any updates guys? is it patched?