Game Freezing and Crashing After Latest Patch (Compendium) First week of May 2018

You guys might want to contact Blizzard Support directly if you haven’t already (a link is at the bottom of this post) These issues that you are having may not be related to this thread anymore since I’m assuming the patch last week fixed most of the problems. Tuesday is also around the corner, it’s going to be a pretty big patch as well and while adding a lot of stuff it will hopefully continue to make the game more stable in the process.

Heya all,

I just wanted to drop by to finally close this thread out. This thread’s about 2 weeks old now since the last major update, and every issue since is either one of the issues already mentioned in the troubleshooting post or an individual issue that needed its own thread anyway. The bugs we were investigating were resolved (you can check my other blue posts for more information.)

Since we don’t want this thread getting mixed with anything that might pop up starting tomorrow, I’m going to shut this one down. Thanks to everybody who contributed, and if you still need help, please do post your own thread.

2 Likes