Game crush, It repeated more then 3 times, but now I'm furious

I played a competitive game on PC. It all started well, but less than two minutes later, the game just hung and crashed. I was going to quickly restart, but when I entered I saw that I had already taken 50 pts and were given a temporary ban. It was not a problem with the Internet, but with the game itself. During the crash flew a small window with an inscription on the crash. Why should I return the points that were taken from me through no fault of mine?

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Remember outdated drivers and other system errors can result in crashes. Your description of the crash is a little vague so we need more details such as the behavior of the crash or any error messages. Otherwise start with this standard troubleshooting guide: