Game: Corrupt-a-wish

Granted, but now everybody avoids you and refuses to speak with you until yo stop
I wish Zarya’s ult was changed to an ult where she summons a bear and piggyback rides it

1 Like

Granted. But it requires 10 million ult charge.
I wish the payload was a playable hero.

Granted. Your powers are stop and go.

I wish I had every super power of all the Avengers in one body

Granted. But you do not know you have them, and the only way for you to find out is to cross paths with someone else who has at least one of them and is knowledgeable of this, so that they can awake your own.

I wish Doomfist’s ult dropped a meteor on people, Sephiroth-style (though much faster, of course)

Granted. The first time this happens though it causes a mass extinction event killing everyone on the planet. Eventually the world recovers… 5 million years from now. They find pictures of DVA and worship her as a diety chanting/spamming “winky Face”

I wish we don’t get hot by a giant meteor (from Doomfist)

Granted, an ice age happens because she earth is pushed away from the sun.

I wish I had time to play comp this week.

Granted! You have all the time you want! However your stuff doesn’t get done by itself, so by next week you’ll have everything 1 week delayed. Even important stuff like taking your medicine. Enjoy yourself!

I wish the game would find me a match already. I’m bored.

Granted, but you’re put in with 2 throwers and 3 leavers. (on your team)

I wish Hanzo’s ability rework was undone

(granted it gets nerfed) ignore this post

Granted, but his ult is changed to a giant arrow that explodes and releases a giant puddle of Sake, which slows enemies in an area like mei ult.

I wish Lucio’s boop would work reliably.

1 Like

Granted, but now it has a 200-second cooldown.
I made too many wishes so someone else do it

Granted! Your wish becomes someone else’s and unfortunately they wish for you to be squished under 5 tons of cabbages. Congrats!!!

I wish I get Van Helsing Mcree in one of my Anniversary loot boxes

Granted. But every other item on every lootbox you get will be a cabbage from the cabbage pile, and this won’t stop until we can find ItzDaMaster1’s body under all those cabbages. He needs a propper funeral.

I wish I didn’t need a job and I could do every thing I’d like to do.

1 Like

Granted, You no longer need a job but now you live in a homeless encampment. The world is your here, you are free to do what ever you’d like to do.

I wish I could bring some soup to Zeke.

1 Like

Granted but after your triumphant delivery of the soup a wayward cabbage truck veers directly at your path. The driver in his haste to avoid you swerves violently and all the cabbages gunshot through your being.

I wish cabbages weren’t so deadly

what about Orisa she’s a robot too you sexist

Granted. But they become so deadly that they are an OW hero.

I wish everyone in the OW roster ate Cabbages including bastion zenyatta and Orisa

Granted. But cabbages are poisonous to Omnics so Zen Bast and Orisa die.

I wish for this thread to never end.

Granted, It will go on forever (hopefully)!
But at some point it will reach the maximun allowed quantity of posts and I won’t be there to start it again.
After that, a lot of people will try to start it again but reaching no more than 5 or 6 replies. However the thread will live… in your hearts.ç

I wish threads had no post limit.

1 Like

Granted. No limits are implemented and people post as they please. The posting goes non stop day and night until the servers crash. OW goes offline and people can’t handle it. They begin to riot in the streets and the world slowly tears itself apart.

I wish I had a banana