Sharkbait Roadhog
Baije Roadhog
Ice Fisherman Roadhog
Dragon Symmetra
Spider Widowmaker
Ra Zenyatta
Sunyatta Zenyatta
Cultist Zenyatta

But no, Zarya and Lucio getting winter themed skins based around animals is the only time Overwatch has ever had “furry skins.”

6 Likes

People aren’t actually flipping out over this.

Are they?

They really are

It’s kinda sad.

13 Likes

I…why. I’m so confused…

Not really, it’s just another meme which some people take seriously to trigger furries.

Please stop calling everything animal related “furry”.

13 Likes

Overwatch has no “furry skins.”

Now go away.

3 Likes

I’m not. Everyone else is, because Lucio with a fox on his head or Zarya in a bear beanie is suddenly “furry”

1 Like

Most of these aren’t animals.

I didn’t know that frogs and dragons weren’t animals.

I didn’t know that spiders and birds weren’t either.

Furry is very broad when it’s being insulted.

9 Likes

Cutlist zen dosent count, it’s not a squid completely, even if It was no fur no feathers and aren’t most of phara outfits with feathers like regional skins? (Even if they weren’t still dosent make sense.) I don’t see where you are coming from with some of these, monsters are monsters, and Orisa dosent even have animal costumes.

I’m not a furry. But I don’t get why people pick on them.

4 Likes

I am a furry…

And people pick on them due to multiple random sweeping assumptions.

2 Likes

Wearing a squid costume does count; Furry doesn’t have to be complete animal costume to count as being a furry.

Pharah’s ThunderBird and Raindancer skin are based and modeled around birds; Asp is modeled around a snake, Jackal and anubis around jackals

I can get where you’re coming from with Doomfish, but Dragon Sym counts as being “furry”, as does cultist zen as animalistic features are the primary characteristic of the two skins.

Orisa’s “furry” skins are based in the sense that beetles are animals and she’s dressing up as them; animalistic features.

Certainly more animalistic than a bear beanie.

Personally i dont care for furrys but thats due to the fact the majority i have met in my life… are delusional to a point their fantasy furry reality has consumed actual reality… there like LARPers who Live their entire life in that LARP world

Just as a broad statement…

The “sexual” part of the conversation need not be brought up at all, yet people seem to cling to it as a point of sorts.

Furries come in all shapes sizes and ages.
It’s actually quite inappropriate to bring said subject up no matter what when “furries” are mentioned.

3 Likes

It’s a costume? It’s meant to represent a monster, meaning that it I S a monster, not a furry. The monster skins don’t really count because, they are monsters… Orisa is pretty much already an animal… four legs… eh,

LARPers and cosplayers do this as well.

I’m sorry for any idiots you’ve met in the past, haven’t we all…

And you are entitled to your opinion, I’m simply attempting to explain why people are picking on furries. :smiley_cat:

oh i know… im not condeming you in the least how you choose to live your life…

im sure you dont spend your entire life running around exclaming your a Furry to the world and expecting special treatment for it…

1 Like