Fun forum facts of the day: user count by trust level

Greetings Forum!

I was randomly checking my forum trust level at Rico's quick and easy trust level checker and noticed that the JSON file corresponding to your account seems to list the user count in each trust level.

So, just for fun here goes…

Trust Level Aug 30th Count % May 29th count %
0 152,224 100% 114,413 100%
1 70,078 46.0% 58,592 51.2%
2 9,366 6.2% 6,768 5.9%
3 660 0.43% 757 0.66%

Happy Posting!

*Note for percentages I assume categories are inclusive, i.e. every user is in level 0.

2 Likes

I am on of the .66% :0

3 Likes

Yeah, when I finally got my trust level 3 today and saw that made me feel a little special… and worried… but hey the little joys lol :joy:

2 Likes

With great power comes absolutley no responsibility. =^)

4 Likes

The funny thing is as “exclusive” as level 3 is… 114.4k / 40 million is 0.28%. So everyone here is special in a way! lmao

I’m guessing this includes those that have had their level 3 superhero powers taken away and got demoted. :thinking:

You are one of the special ones!

For 40 million players (accounts) that’s a low number :thinking:

Finally top 1% in something!

3 Likes

No clue whatsoever. :thinking:

Recently special… haven’t learned fancy tricks like links that go nowhere yet!

1 Like

So… all i’m missing is the 50% of days visited?

I have enough baseline days visited (75), I have enough read time, likes received and given, and no strikes

I just don’t have the 50% of days visited

I’m a top 500 (700?) forum poster. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

img

Now if only there was a season end spray and icon :sunglasses:

1 Like

idk if I did it right but it says i’m trust level 3. :~) how cool!! last I checked I was trust level 2 lmao.

It should be the animated popcorn-eating Moira icon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha
There
Is
still
much
to

learn

2 Likes

Because the very large majority doesn’t care ,or probably even know ,about the overwatch forums.

level 2!
Im not sure how to get to level 3, rip

Post a bunch, give a bunch of likes, visit the forum for like 50 consecutive days.

And make one hit thread that blows up and gives you like 200 likes. That’s all I did. lol

1 Like