From Hero to Zëro

Ehhh some might be, but a lot seem to be those who dropped OW2 throughout its various phases. Reading through you can take a good guess as to when the dropped it.

They probably already left negative reviews on other sites and such too.

The only differences is that instead on some review site, Steam has the reviews available right there.

1 Like

I didn’t see this message my bad. But I don’t think he called you that, but the behavior of gatekeeping (even tho i don’t know the relation), it’s not the same thing.

Normally when looking at reviews people should ignore the 1/10 and the 10/10 reviews. Because almost no game deserves either.

all i said was review bombing exist and he went on a weird tirade about gatekeeping facts and fascism. when i dont think that apply to me he clearly meant it for me cause he was replying to my comment. its just buzzwords tho so im not that annoyed by it. i find it more funny than anything

Anyway, why do you think the reviews aren’t legitimate to the game, do you really think the game is a 10/10 perfect? Do you think the fact that the full pve is not a thing anymore deserve positive reviews? Do you think any of this don’t represent the state of the game or company at all? Tell me more :yawning_face:

Yes that’s right, you’re living in your bubble and think your opinion matters more than 75k reviews :ok_hand:

Saw for myself and I gotta say that the reviews are pretty much all correct :+1:

i think 1/10 reviews are not legitimate. i would give the game a 5.5-6/10

imma be honest i never loved overwatch pve so im not that angry that there is no hero progression system. but i think having to pay for the pve mission is a bit meh!

where did i say my opinion matter more than the 75 reviews? i simply said review bombing is a thing. why do you even care?

Ahh yes, because the game is doing fine that the player’s engagement is in all time high…owh wait.

• Twitch viewership is massively declining
  • OWL is disbanded
  • 1.4 User Score on Metacritics
  • Mostly Negatives review on Steam
  • Player’s engagement is declining based on official earning report
  • Not to mention countless other reviews from game journalists, influencers, and youtubers

Honestly what more proof do you people need to see that the game ain’t doing fine.

3 Likes

Good, there are no such note in steam reviews

typical “that doesn’t concern me so i don’t care.”

You’re the one who cares the most here about the review bombing, check how many posts you made :joy:

Right now the new hero is behind a paywall or i should wait a looong time before playing her when reaching lvl45 on BP.
The PVE is also behind a paywall when we used to have free archive missions.
idc about cosmetics but putting a hero behind a paywall is such a bad move

2 Likes

twitch viewership is never a good metric its only good when a game release. except a few other titles.

OWL did not disband yet they will vote for it at some point

thats not player engagement thats player purchases. many ppl play the game and dont buy skins.

journalists gave the game very good reviews go check on metacritics. also influencers and youtubers reviews dont mean ANYTHING

thats not a paywall if you can unlock it for free… many ppl are already level 45 and the season is only 2 days old…

that is partly true you get a free mission pack.

it’s “Overwhelmingly Negative” (9%) now.

why would i care if it does not affect me? do you care about the price of a ferrari if you never gonna buy one? thats just so weird to me lol anyway im just gonna ignore you since you clearly just wanna start a fight and im not gonna take the bait :slight_smile: have a nice day

Why do you care about review bombing if it doesn’t affect you but blizzard? (even tho i really doubt it affects them as well)

This is a review bomb, last I checked OW was like the 6th most played game on steam for a hot moment.

1 Like

Blizzard continued to engage the Overwatch® and Warcraft® communities with live operations in the second. While engagement and player investment in Overwatch 2 declined sequentially in the quarter, the Overwatch team is looking forward to the August 10 release of Overwatch 2: Invasion.

This is a quote from the official report.
https://investor.activision.com/financial-information/quarterly-results

Lmao, you can say anything about the reviews but the general consensus is there. Not just in one place but all over the place are saying that the game is not doing well.

1 Like

Review bombing done by people who stopped playing OW1 and people who stopped playing when OW2 was launched is pure desperation. The irony here is that they probably don’t even need to considering the fact that many people who still play this game have qualms with it.

Feeling insecure about not getting negative perception on Steam is so unbelievably pathetic :joy:

Bruh what. There are like several alternatives including the very forum you’re currently on?? :sob: You and so many other ppl have been claiming to be silenced but that literally has never happened.

Former OW1 players all spamming redundant and pointless negative reviews to drown out positive ones and negative feedback that’s actually constructive is pure artificially bs engineered by people who just have a hateboner for Overwatch.

Because Baldur’s Gate wasn’t review bombed lol? That’s the whole damn point. Some loser right wingers were considering review bombing it because of the diverse customisation options but most of it got drowned out by positive reviews and reception for the game.

These people need to stop inhaling too much copium.

Stay mad, old player are still player that had played the game before, this doesn’t make them illegitimate to put a bad review

Blizzard don’t read the forum, lil bro :joy: This Isn't Going To Be A New Thing Is It? - #47 by AndyB-11735

Still players. “your opinions don’t matter you have to play 24h every day to make a review” Are you a redditor?

Yeah you are a redditd

1 Like