From Hero to Zëro

Good job blizzard, from GOTY in year 2016 to worst game of its kind in 2023.
Keep going never learn never change :joy: :clown_face: :ok_hand:

https://steam250.com/bottom100

27 Likes

ever heard of review bombing???

6 Likes

Heard of reviews???

I haven’t written mine yet but after everything they put us through over the years it’s gonna be long.

Do you find much success in hand waving actual grievances to fit your narrow narrative so you can game without guilt?

Because I never asked you to feel guilty if you like the game. I like the game. But people deserve to know what this game has put people through and make a decision based on that information.

Gatekeeping facts is fascist tools. But maybe that was your intent.

26 Likes

using word like gatekeeping or fascist cause i say some ppl review bombed it tell me everything i need to know about you and your arguments! i never said you cant have an opinion and i never gatekeeped anything! why do i have a feeling you live in LA or NYC?

3 Likes

btw they do that about some tv shows too. many very good tv shows have TERRIBLE REVIEWS. you should not trust any reviews and just see for yourself imo

I don’t call that review bombing, I only see people disappointed of what blizzard did to their game over the past years and now.
Blizzard in fact did that to themselves.
I see real users feedback. Not bots, or whatever automated thing.
We can see accurate representation of what the community is thinking about this whole situation now that the censorship from blizzard is gone.
What credibility do blizzard have since how many times they betray their fanbase and players :clown_face:
We already know, that this “review bombing” won’t change anything from blizzard direction or in the game.
Those negative reviews weren’t even coordinated but just players unhappy with the game and the company. Now they can express themselves.
Blizzard was trying to hide this from the world.
Blizzard don’t read the forums. Blizzard don’t care about the players, don’t care about the game in general (except if it can be monetised).

In conclusion, summed up in a single word: DESERVED.

17 Likes

Just pathetics kids thinking they are almighty because they have pushed a button…

Bet you buy all the 1 star products on Amazon too following your highly intellectual advice.

8 Likes

i dont check reviews on amazon either no. cause i seen so many ppl complaining on amazon about their own user errors. i literally dont check reviews i simply check how many were sold.

90% of the reviews are veteran players that have been lied to one to many times

We have seen it for ourselves lol

18 Likes

lame excuse.
all i see is that people frustrated about the game they like, have finally found a way to express how unhappy they are about the state of the game.
steam delete all the bots review.(they already deleted 2k reviews yesterday) but they cannot delete the rest because they are real people writing how unhappy they are.

11 Likes

well thing is. this game is free unlike other games on steam so there is NO WAY to even verify if this person played the game before they review it. which mean the data is skewed to begin with. dont get me wrong im not happy with the game atm. mostly balance stuff. but if you think these reviews are valid i feel sad for you lol

steam is not a jungle. Before being able to post a review you need to have played a minimum of few minutes on the game (i dont remember how much)
So yes they played the game.

1 Like

the number you looking for is 5 minutes. you can simply open the game afk 5 min in training or shooting range and you can post a review. you think playing 5 min is enough to know if a game is good or bad? give me a break LOL

1 Like

Meta critic has the same note :clown_face:
This is actually accurate, or everything that has negative reviews or goes against your beloved game or company is a fake reviewed by bots :baby:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/overwatch-2

2 Likes

and you trust metacritic? LOL

like i said dont get me wrong i think there a lot wrong with blizz and overwatch2 but stop living by the critics. critics is a dead system that it not worth my time anymore. like i said a good example is tv shows i seen many great tv show very low rated on rotten tomatoes and the tv show was AMAZING. i play or watch it myself and ignore critics. but hey if you wanna let others tell you what to play or watch its fine by me! go be a sheep all you want :slight_smile:

So looking at OW2 the things that defined this sequel is the PvE, the new microtransactions, push, and flashpoint. Would you say these things are worth good reviews? Because judging ow2 based on the basically identical PvP isn’t something I’m going to bring up in a review of OW2. And if I did it’s a simple it’s basically the same.

2 Likes

So, who do you trust more? Regular users’ reviews or sketchy media that could’ve been paid for those 10 out of 10 reviews? :clown_face:

5 Likes

im having lots of fun with the game but i do think balance is out of control. for microtransactions im 100% okay with it… you can play the game without spending money and they have to make money to push out new content. unless you would prefer to never get new hero or new maps or new game modes? there is also pve what they scrapped was hero progression not pve.

neither. reviews is a dead concept to me. i dont check it dont read it and dont care about it!