Friend banned for quite literally no reason?

Hope you got some anniversary boxes for that blunder of theirs.

Looks like i only got the 1… xD

I’ll take it! XD

1 Like

“My friend” mmmmhmm… gurrrl…

she literally got unbanned today and said so in this thread…

2 Likes

Surrrre “she” did. Your completely “real” friend. mmhmmmm

1 Like

Another one bites the dust.

By friend I’m assuming it was you.

dude give me your email i will literally send you my email of me being unbanned

4 Likes

in fact he can give me his email too and ill show him my unban as well

2 Likes

I’m very happy that you guys were innocent and that your bans were overturned. Hope you guys are able to enjoy the game and move forward :grin:

3 Likes

So funny seeing Blizz bootlickers get proven wrong

3 Likes

Right. Just like we can never prove that aliens have never come to earth. That doesn’t make the contrapositive (it’s impossible to prove your innocence, therefore you must be guilty; you cannot prove they weren’t, therefore they must have been) any more likely though. It just makes it impossible to contest.

1 Like

i hope they make an announcement?! i really want to know why this happened and what program we should avoid

if its valorant than im ok with that since i never planned on playing that at all

3 Likes

Yeah with this many people being falsely banned and having them overturned I feel like a statement should be made. It’s hard to not have a little worry that we can be falsely banned as has been proven in this last round.

2 Likes

it tastes like tears now…

Hey C’mon now peeps.

This whole thing is over. Lets let this thread die.

Get on Overwatch. Lose some SR.

This is coming from someone who was banned for 2 days.

Damn i missed this game! :laughing:

2 Likes

Fair enough. Glad you got you account back. The anxiety in me makes me worried it could happen to me. But I’m glad they made it right and you get to enjoy overwatch again.

1 Like

You are much too late for this game. :slight_smile:

I love your attitude, and wish more people were like you.

3 Likes

What can I say?

Mistakes happen, all the time. I’m just happy it only took 2 days rather than months. :slight_smile:

Let’s all just enjoy this epic game! :smiley:

3 Likes

I can’t imagine a statement from Jeff won’t be made. It may just be in need of approval from the Chinese overlords right now. :stuck_out_tongue: