Friend banned for quite literally no reason?

I think i quoted bad, i rewrited.

Yes the lack of precise information of how appeal to ban is common in various SH.

Personally i think PR can yes improve, but many times they are in a bad situation, they can only relay on information of others people and they must confront many angry people and most of the time without can answer freely, because someone in higher position of them block them.

Even for the bf1 cases isn’t for me a PR error, they deal the situation in the best way with their information, the problem is always the anticheat SH, people we will never see writing a thing most of the time.

1 Like

Well what does aimbot do for mercy? Screenshot her playtime stats, if it’s something like 200 hours on mercy and barley 10 hours on other heroes then I believe it

I’ll clear the air for everyone: ACTV/BLZZ laid off 10% of their work force (primarily their customer support), in order to pay for their new CEO’s $26M sign-on bonus.

#FreeHongKong

I can’t tell if Blizz cheat checking is really incompetent or if they just need people to buy another account to boost sales for a bit…

1 Like

I highly doubt Blizzard need to ban this many people in hopes of “boosting sales for a bit”.

The sad truth is that World Of Warcraft is making Act/Blizz plenty of bank.

I’d like to believe there has been some kind of error with the bans. I have stated on this post and many others that I am one of the people who was banned. low plat Moira player.

I sent out a Ticket but still awaiting a response. From what i have seen not many people are getting their tickets responded to. Maybe Blizzard is looking into it?
One could hope <3

I honestly think you’re not cheating, and I hope you get a fair shake from Blizzard. Upvoting the OP!

+1

Well, all I can say is good luck! Some of the bans have been reversed, so Blizzard is trying to correct the problem.

I just hope they can get to it faster.

1 Like

Thank you dude.

It’s been a long waiting game. But hopefully that just means that Blizzard is taking a look at this (Considering how many people have posted regarding this latest ban wave)

I just wanna get back to playing Support xD

1 Like

cause those get reverted.

im hopeful of this too, im a gold player across tank DPS and Heals, nothing more nothing less id like to think if i was cheating id have moved on from gold well and truly lol.

i certainly am getting the feeling that Blizz scanning has stuffed up somewhere along the way.

Before the ban i just lost my plat on tank and had gone to gold.

I was losing damn near every game as a support char too so i’m nearly gold on support…

as for DPS… Let’s not talk about my horrendous DPS skills xD

Lets just give Blizzard time. with the amount of people who have spoken up it gives me a little bit of hope. at first i felt like it was some kind of personal attack. as selfish as it sounds I’m glad i’m not alone in this situation.

I’m sure we will be back to losing more SR in no time my dude :slight_smile:

Why though?? We have no say in this.

1 Like

Very true.

Normal people on the forums have no power to give players their accounts back. 100% fully agree with you.

However. you cannot deny the shear number of people who have come out all saying wrongfully banned. (Are they all lying? maybe. could some of them be telling the truth? Possible)

Until Blizzard look into this i’m afraid no one will know.

But here is why i personally believe people (like myself) are making forums

Because we wanna talk to people dude! lol
you send out a ticket and could be waiting up to 72hrs for a response (and sometimes it’s a generic script that has been pasted) so then you post a reply and wait another 72hrs for a human to respond.

Again. not anyones problem but the people who got banned. But you really cannot blame people for wanting people to know what has happened to them (Whether cheated or not)

Before i end this reply i just want to say.
If i was in your position, i would be saying “another one bites the dust”, but unfortunately i’m on the otherside of the boat. So i understand where people are coming from.

Best of luck to everyone going through this right now.

It could be anything, that is why it is best not to judge or get involved.

Someone stated the scenario, that a ban wave banned people and the possible coordination of sob story posts on some cheater discord…anything is possible…do I care?..not really.

I only care if Blizzard comes out and states there was a problem. Which they 100% should do if this is the case. Innocent people should not lose their accounts.

my ban was just lifted.

“After performing an additional review of the evidence considered in this action, we determined that this account closure was an error. We are reopening the license for play, and hope you will accept our sincere apologies for the mistake.”

7 Likes

Good deal I am glad you got justice.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Words cannot express the tears of joy i have right now xD

6 Likes

same Zero, so happy although, still makes me want to stop paying my WOW subscription

1 Like

I would like to state, my ban was overturned. Making a statement on here and other has allowed us to be heard. The system was faulty and please do not just nod someone away because you think the system was perfect. And to all those who believed me, thank you !!!

9 Likes

Well, given that blizzard has been undoing them, then it looks like they were false positives.

3 Likes