Frequent Connection Losses

Hoping someone can help me, I’ve been getting frequent disconnections despite my internet working otherwise fine.

Aside from the bad connection icon popping up on the left, there is no indication that I’m having any issues. The game will play just fine, no lag spikes, no rubberbanding. It just abruptly kicks me out, then either sends me to the menu screen after reconnecting, or asks me to log back in completely.

Error message is “Lost connection to game server”. It is a wireless connection since ethernet isn’t possible for me. I’m on the east coast if that’s relevant, and I am playing on a Windows 11 PC.

Thank you for any help!

1 Like

I wish I could comment with advice but this has been happening to me also for two weeks since I picked the game back up since years. Reset my whole PC, clean with the drives. Flush dns and reconfig my ip. Reset router/modem. Called provider and “fixed” the issue. Nothing has helped. And I’m on wired connection. This is the only game that is giving me issues it’s insane. Banned for a whole comp season now.

1 Like

Honestly I’ve been avoiding comp all together for this reason. Hopefully a solution is found because it’s beyond frustrating being penalized for something you have no control over with no clear way to fix it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.