Founders Pack not showing up

Same here, own OW1. Didn’t login for quite some time, nothing. No founder’s pack even though I purchased the original game.

They clearly mentioned on the official statment that the Founder’s Pack was available to everyone who owned the game prior to June 2022 so I don’t understand how this is possible to check the invoices/purchases of accounts and see if the account is eligible for the pack. But so far I have received nothing.

It’s quite a bummer really, because by the time they actually fix this I’m sure the first battle pass will be already halfway through, and I don’t really feel like playing other than the new Hero really.

Same, I have had OW1 since like a year after it come out and i have merged my accounts but there is no founder pack or any of the skins from my old account.

Same here.
I do have the “Founder” profile picture though. Just the rest isn’t popping.

1 Like

Same problem no coins, no bp and no skins.

1 Like

Any news about this? I’m having the same issue :’(

Same problem. I didnt get my founders pack

1 Like

I’ve had my account since 2017, played on PC for a while before going to XBOX when my husband and I could get ahold of a second one, and we played together there. I’ve got plenty of gametime and my husband and I played up until shutdown for OW1, but when we got in my husband doesn’t even have an option to see the shop or the battle pass, and I dont have any of the founders items (currency, battlepass, the works).

1 Like

same here my dude. literally sad rn

I seem to be having the same problem too

I have 2000+ hours on overwatch and my founders pack is missing. I cannot play kiriko and I’m pretty disappointed about it.

1 Like

Same here, I had overwatch 1 since 2019 I think and I still haven’t gotten anything

me too hope will will get it soon

Its crazy that blizzard can mess up such a basic thing like giving out rewards to people who allready paid for the game :confused:

1 Like

Same problem here, we just want our vested right

same here, hoping it gets resolved soon

Same here. Owned the game since its launch and got nothing.

Same issue here, would really like to play Kiriko

I have this issue too

Damn similar issue. Now I downloaded the game and merged my account with my PC account, and for a week I was able to play all the heros, but just today I suddenly am restricted to 4 tanks, 4 healers, and 6 DPS characters! WHAT THE HELL?

All the heroes are unlocked for me apart from Kiriko and I still haven’t received the other bonus stuff. Honestly this has been a bigger mess than anyone could have expected. I would have thought Blizzard would be able to handle something like this no problem at this stage.

Playing on PS5 digital, original Overwatch copy was on disc for PS4 if any of that is relevant to anyone.