Forums have never been so ironic

I see support mains do this too.

“Learn to counter Moira!”
Same person
“Genji is OP”

It’s just human nature; not inclusive to one group or role.

4 Likes

Ah, just give them time

Although they’re also doing the same to brig🤷

Anyway
Give them time
Happens with every hero
Just look at release echo
Hopefully they don’t destroy him

They probably won’t because he’s owl favorite

Unlike my girl sombra :frowning:

The important thing to remember is that what ever I say is right and whatever everyone else says is wrong. Whenever I feel that something is op, I’m super constructive. Whenever someone else feels that something is op, they’re whining and crying.

4 Likes

I think they have the codename of “opinions”

Not really sure though

1 Like

When balancing damage, there are two ways to balance:

Balance the raw damage numbers or

balance the ease at which a character can take the angles, positions or targets they want to take to leverage their damage.

Genji excels at both now.

I’ll be the first to admit that we was weak before, but that was due to power creep. This is just more power creep, and it’s an insane amount. Genji doesn’t deserve to be nerfed in isolation, but he absolutely, 100% needs to be nerfed.

1 Like

Didn’t genji get a buff recently? Are we pretending that it had no effect on his power? You can tell someone to pick a counter if they actually work. But is not reasonable to tell someone to counter a character who just received massive buffs and whose counters either received nerf, are recieving nerfs or are just relatively weak in comparison.

Moira being OP is delusional.
Genji being OP is likely because of his recent buffs

They are not 1 to 1 comparisons

11 Likes

thats the reason i feel ashamed being a genji main

4 Likes

I personally enjoy Genji mains complaining Moira just has to look in the general direction of her target and holding right click, yet the vast majority of Genji gameplay is him looking in the general direction of his target and holding right click - especially after these buffs.

Then there’s the complaints that Brig’s low skill bc she just gets into melee range then holds down left click, yet dragon blade is just getting into melee range then holding down left click. Its just brig’s normal gameplay, but OP.

9 Likes

Yes it is, because you can still outplay him. You should never have been able to counter Genji just by pressing H, thus forcing him to switch. What people love most in this game is the ability to outplay the enemy, and it’s still pretty easy to outplay a Genji right now.

The issue is most people here would rather instead of admit they get outplayed or outskilled, they blame any death to a hero capable of outplaying others as unbalanced instead of trying to get better, hence why the forum is such as meme on all the other platforms like Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, so on.

1 Like

We’ve got to do something about all these genjis coming into our games, taking opportunities away from good hardworking dps heroes. These genjis, they’re criminals, they’re murderers, and some I assume are good people.

5 Likes

stereotypes
bla bla
stereotypes
bla bla

I don’t want to offend but stereotypes are really dumb.
I am a main genji and I mostly agreed the nerfs in the past. 8 secs with ult was too much (even 10 on beta lol if I remember) and triple jump was a lot of mobility, I really liked this one but yea I can understand it was annoying to fight against.
I also hate brig, but not for genji. I was maining tracer in the times when brig was released, and that just pushed me harder into tracer or ana.
What I mean to say is: You shouldn’t think you know most of genji cause you don’t. There is a lot of different people and stereotypes just make your mind pretty square…

2 Likes

Never seen one. Can you link me to the post

I agree with it, and it’s the truth, but a lot of people don’t want to accept that Moira and Brig aren’t good against tanks and ranged options.

1 Like

Never thought about this lmao

3 Likes

Lol what?
Idk, maybe I’m reading wrong but I feel that’s how it’s supposed to work? You play a hero the enemy struggles against, they have to swap because their hero is no longer optimal. It doesn’t just apply to Genji, I feel. Pharah, Sym, Reaper… etc.

4 Likes

Can you not read or something?

2 Likes

I already apologized for my bad example. Can you not read or something?

Its not just genji mains though. All types of people are saying brig is “op”.

DUUUDE, that’s so fkin annoying…
Blizzard keeps both eyes open on the supports wheter they are balanced or not but ofc who cares when a DPS can burst you down in less than 1 second…

3 Likes

…I never mentioned your example, only the fact that you neglected to read the original post? I mean you’re not wrong your example was just awful.

1 Like