Forum HTML tutorial

I can’t post a photo
Only a link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nmimctnejE6OoQj3SJpOzENJC77TT980

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔧𝔦 ℭ𝔞𝔣é ☕

Because you need a direct link to the image. Right-click on it and “Open image in a new tab” then paste the URL in src
If it keeps deleting itself like it does to me try uploading it on Imgur maybe

How to post the drop down menu thing?

Like the little triangle you click on and it shows you other stuff.

There are 2 ways to do it:

• You can click on the little gear on the right and choose "Hide Details"
[details="title"]text[/details]
  • Or you can use the HTML version (longer).

<details><summary>Title</summary>Text</details>

What consequences does it have to make something a wiki? what is the difference between a wiki post and non wiki post?

A wiki post is a community-based post. Every lvl 2+ can edit it and the owner of the wiki post will be notified.

OH H*CK YOU I GOT RICKROLLEd

Anyone with lvl 3 or higher want to confirm if iframe works?

@linkdude240
    <iframe src=“https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch” width=“300” height=“300”>
    </iframe>

Nope, it doesn’t work (even with working HTML -this is edited to show up in the message-)

Thank you for the test anyways Dr4gon

<smallhey ik tested small

Dr4gon97 Can I use your tutorial entry and translate it into another language? I would like to post it in another forum.

Well it’s not like I copyrighted it (I’m not even sure what’s Blizzard stand on the matter) but I’m not entirely sure you can do it… even though I would not like to see it elsewhere unless I post it myself.

I’m not trying to be rude, don’t get me wrong :slight_smile:

I would suggest you to make your own instead. I’m sure it will feel much more satisfying.

To which language are you able to translate? Just curious ^^

you can use <small> up to 3 times… or 28 but it will ignore it after the third one

wow this is pretty fun to use!

Absolutely! Have fun

I certainly will!

Is there ways for underline?

It’s weird but no. The only way to underline that I’ve found is using <ins> but it also highlights text in green. Feel free to comment if you find a way to do it.

Is there a way to reduce the gif resolution to prevent the “(image larger than 3072KB)”?