Forget about 6v6!

6v6 is boring. Been there. Done that. What this game REALLY needs is 8v8. Imagine the chaos that would ensue! Oh, the fights! Oh, the kill cams! Oh, all the Pot Jeez I could get with Junkrat! It’d be a mess. But it’d a damn good one.

So instead of bringing 6v6 back to the arcade like people have said before, skip it. Go straight to 8v8, mates because that’d be great.

…8.

And why stop there? 10v10! 12v12! I’ve played custom games before, we know you can handle it. Give us that option! Let us project our own sheer stupidity, spamming rockets 'till the servers fry! We could Workshop a semi-decent Battle Royale! Deathmatches would be insane! Chill No Kill would become talk of the town! It’s genius! And it would give everyone, and I mean everyone, another reason to play this game!

It’d be SO easy to implement. Just do it. And then maybe, MAYBE, add a 6v6 Classic Mode after you’ve done all of that.

Edit: DISCUSS

6 Likes

Some people would like to have a pee break in between rounds.

3 Likes

Yes. Correct.

However, I believe you are in the wrong thread, my friend. The “Pee Break” thread is about 6 doors over.

5 Likes

True, but hear me out: 12v12 means a lot of people needing to pee between rounds! I think that it’s pertinent to this conversation. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

NO!

5v5 is waaaaaaaaaaaay trash & super boring than 6v6

Forget about 5v5!

6V6 will be back soon/later, Also time to bring Jeff Kaplan back and Fire Bobby KotickGreedy

4 Likes

I think all the issues could be solved with a couple of Dva buffs

1 Like

I see, I see. You have a good point there.

As for YOU two.

I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic or not. I’m gonna assume the latter and request y’all perhaps read the post. >:]

1 Like

I would love a 3v3 (1-1-1) mode. I’d be down for larger modes too but only in arcade.

1 Like

We have more heroes to pick from, and more constantly on the way. We really do need more heroes on the battlefield to avoid having them become too dependent on rock-paper-scissors hard counter card game mechanics, and to take power away from trolls. Got a dead weight troll player on your team? Much easier to still attempt to carry them and earn your win when you have more teammates to make up for their inactivity or throwing behavior.

Smaller team sizes means harder counters and more homogeneous playstyles for all heroes. Just look at tanks: they all are forced to fight in the middle of the map, almost always facing forward against each other, whether they have shields, can fly, or can hook. One tank slot means they all have to try doing the same thing, which is destroying their unique gameplay, synergies, and identities. Larger teams means more team variety and looser, more fun playstyles. Larger teams means less impact by throwers.

2 Likes

I like 6v6 and miss it with every passing day…

8 Likes

i like 5v5. BUT i also like TF2. i really like the 12v12 idea :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No.

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

I don’t have the permissions to do so, but I would post the gif of Plankton from SpongeBob Squarepants screaming “Yes! YEEEEEEEES!” to counteract your previous post.

Edit: Or that one gif of M. Bison.

3 Likes

You aim too small. We need a 37v37 that increases with every hero released. Every team gets 1 of each hero, just so it can really be a skill check game, like everyone wants. No advantages or disadvantages; you all have the exact same characters!

4 Likes

It would be chaotic and fun. But that’s not how we make money. So instead how about more micro transactions. And maybe in 1-5 years we’ll add 8v8 but the maps for them will be sold separately. :blush:

2 Likes

Killjoy.

1 Like

I’m still salty about PvE let me be.