Forget about 6v6!

12 players in a team means when one has to pee you’re missing only 1/12 players instead of, as it is now, 1/5 players.

Increasing the player count decreases the negative effects of pee breaks in the game, ultimately leading to a better experience for a) the PP (peeing person) and b) the PT (peed team) with this relationship:

NPE = PPL/PTS

where NPE is the negative peeing effect as perceived by the PT, PPL being the likelihood of a PP event happening and PTS being the size of the PT.

2 Likes

12 v 12 sounds hilarious lol. That’d be what, 4 characters per role? What a nightmare lol. Between Sig, Rein, Ram and Sym ult we’d have a quadruple sheild meta. That would be so cursed :joy:

4 Likes

I think the game would be more fun if PvE was here.

Guess I’ll see S6 or whatever.

I think a 12v12 would be hilarious. Can’t you do that in custom games? I thought you could… maybe I’m thinking of another game.

1 Like

I want 1v1. Then the Widow complainers will have no excuse when they get diffed.

12v12 in custom forces you to have bots.

2 Likes

Or maybe just Delete Role Queue . That would make sure Plat dps does not get bronze tank .

1 Like

Lame idea! GO FULL ON 50V50!!! TOTAL WAR

1 Like

No. The north remembers, the north always remembers…

I think this is a very fun idea, but try to imagine some maps (especially control maps) with 20 people contesting the point. Overwatch is already a very fast paced game and having larger teams would just increase the amount of times you randomly die to something you didn’t notice. Healthpools would need to be increased or else you would just get burst down instantly. It could be fun, but I think we’d need new ways of balancing it, more objectives and larger maps. Like Chivalry 2 sized maps.

YES! YOU GET A PROMOTION!

I’m aware. It’s just the fact that it doesn’t matter in slightest!~

1 Like