Forced losses ~3.2

you don’t like u were wrong so u keep now trying to attack, poor troll

anyway this is my main technically as I only play this acct, and my proper main on rare occasions :sun_with_face:

hence my alt has 18k msg on the forums lol gonna ignore you now though cause it’s clear you just trying to antagonise for no reason lol.

1 Like

you keep digging your hole deeper…which is it, your main is 2480 or is it 3.5?

2 Likes

u can literally check my overbuff on this acct bruh lol not that hard to figure out

1 Like

answer the question…

2 Likes

the account I first made I class as the main account, which I don’t play much anymore and this account my alt which I play all the time is 3.5

Already said that before, dunno why I need to repeat it

1 Like

sure thing there bud, i think you need to figure out your lies a bit better…because if you rewad this thread which ive been enjoying, you contradict yourself constantly…

2 Likes

lol well my overbuff says otherwise so bye :clown_face:

1 Like

citing overbuff is like citing wikipedia in a masters thesis…

2 Likes

ah yes ur right Overbuff ppl are my besties and they edited my rank gottem got a match now cya

1 Like

Moira is 3.5. I’ve played with her before.

oq? that makes sense

1 Like

No, she’s 3.5 in RQ. I’d show you a video but you would probably just ignore it.

i watch all your videos, they make me laugh

3 Likes

lol I’d prob place in diamond in OQ because Moira works terribly with 5 DPS team lol, I’ve never actually completely my placements there at all.

1 Like

It’s funny how they say open Q SR is inflated but I’m currently 120 SR higher in RQ…

mb sorry I was on of them who said it cause uhm that ana we play with that time was like 1000 sr lower in RQ lol

Yeah could’ve been but also it’s a different skill set that people can make use of by being able to change roles.

Your profile is private, so Overbuff can’t update

1 Like

lol I private it 2 weeks ago, prior to that I had my profile open for over a year.

finally broke my other account back into 2500s not long after my post here about being 2480ish where I was stuck for about 3-4 games, now I’m 2813, hopefully get it back into diamond today after my doctors appointment. :eyes: though that being said, I did not OTP Moira and had to mix some Mercy into that to make it possible lol.

1 Like

I haven’t queued with Moira, but she is a 3.5 player and not a supporter of the rigged match maker clowns.

Your energy is better directed at those who present an issue to the community.

3 Likes