For the love of God nerf Tracer already

There are a lot of times I counter a Tracer with her own Pulse Bomb. Nowadays neither D.va, nor Junkrat can be killed with it’s own ult. Tracer can still be killed however and I basically just use her opportunity and turn her Pulse Bomb against herself when the situation is suspicious to me. Tracer can be combo shotted by many squishies, I don’t think Tracer is a problem. Someone who can use her unpredictably can be nerv wrecking, but hey, there are plenty of hard counters to be choose from. I mean, come on, Tracer is no match to Roadhog, Lúcio, McCree, Torbjörn.

The problem with Tracer is if they do it wrong shes Unplayable but rn shes super strong

This is a lie spread by Tracer mains for defending her. Tracer is not different from any other hero in that sense, she can get changed without making her useless, balance is what is needed and she is definitely not balanced, she needs a damage nerf at the very least, she would very much still be viable if you know how to play her and her playstyle will be exactly the same, she just wont be an unstoppable assassin anymore, instead she will be a flanker who punishes people out of position or teams who cannot react accordingly.

14 Likes

im Honestly tired of being nice about this nerf tracer sht JUST get good at the fkin game use mccree hanzo and learn how to aim for her god i am honestly annoyed

1 Like

At your SR Tracer has 49% winrate. Hero with 49% winrate is a liability for a team, not a boon. And your SR is probably top 20-25% of ranked players already.

On average Plat Tracer deals 10,699 damage per game which is less than 5 other Offense heroes, 4 Defense heroes and even 4 tanks! Slightly above Rein (9,873) though, should offensive squishy high-risk DPS be below turtle-mode tank?

2 Likes

She has no counters…

Sombra can kill her, if she hacks her and has help (lol)

Theres more than enough terrain for her to avoid pharah

Moira doesn’t do nearly enough damage to kill her

Torbjorn/Symmetra are garbage atm… They counter noone =/

Winston doesnt counter Tracer… He is an ult battery for her and a free kill. What are you even talking about 0_o

11 Likes

you need good aim to kill her. having “soft” counters makes the game competitve.

Or just accept she is balanced

1 Like

Yeah she would be perfectly fine with 120 HP.

Widowmaker one-shot from bodyshot intended. This would just require more skill and better positioning.

4 Likes

Things might get better with the sombra buffs! If they… come out.
I just wish McCree stun worked though, I often stun her and she ends behind me…or somewhere else. And just like that I wasted my only escape.

2 Likes

Good luck countering Tracer with Moira. She’ll just come up close and unload her mag into ur face. U might be able to escape one time from her with Vanish but since her Blink replenishes much faster, she’ll just stick to your a$$.

And Hog is a living ult battery for Tracer, nothing more.

Imo Tracer is fine but she lacks consistent hard counters.

4 Likes

So recall just becomes a cleanse, reload and puts you back to the location you were 3 seconds ago? What’s the point of it?

I know exactly were this is going. Tracer is perfectly fine but people are starting a “nerf tracer pls” storm and Blizzard will destroy the hero forever.

Tracer can’t be changed. You change her blinks, you destroy the way she plays. Same for Recall. What are you gonna do? Nerf her damage? A 150 HP hero?

Don’t destroy my main and learn how to counter.

Tracer is extremely good if people are dumb enough to let her get space and kill everyone. But she’s insta-killed by (almost) everyone. Heroes like Junkrat is ok with two traps, hanzo is ok with scatter but no… problem is tracer.

so you’re telling me that she being must pick in pro play is all hoobalala?

5 Likes

Why would you play Hanzo if he’s useless in comp?
Why would you pick Soldier or McCree if they can’t dive?
Why would you go Reaper if he lacks something?
Why would you go Doomfist if he’s buggier than my Oreo Android?

There you go.

1 Like

Yes, she can. 120 HP would balance her.

3 Likes

So, you don’t have a counter to my argument but have to reply something. Understand.

Since you cannot think of it by yourself.

120 HP means oneshot by:
Phara rocket
Junkrat grenade spam / mine
Hanzo bodyshot
Doomfist slam from max hight
Widow bodyshot
headshot mccree
headshot Mei
etc…

Anybodyshot from anybody (roughly 70 to 80 dammage) would force the recall.

To cut it short everything oneshot her, any dammage froce the recall. With her current 150HP Tracer can make one mistake and use recall. With the suggested 120HP she cannot make any mistakes, any risky plays (which she needs to do as an aggressor). Recall becomes useless since any spam kills her outright.

All of those OBVIOUS argument clearly highlight that the character would be completly unplayable with 120 HP.

3 Likes

So, high risk high reward, no?

What is wrong with it?

Ok, then make it 125 HP. Here is you right to make 1 mistake.

8 Likes

AND you still ARE the fastest to come back from spawn.

2 Likes