Flats is leaving this game

his personality is not very bright and vibrant. it’s more monotone to the education/militant type.

He doesn’t need to go crazy like xqc or follow the rage trend of Overwatch community. He just needs to express himself more. Bring out his positive and his flaws, make a fool of himself more. An entertaining streamer often have a few quirks about them that viewers loves and even tease about.

Anyways, a lot of the OW streamer are branching out. Fitzyhere videos are now half Overwatch and half other games.

I know Flats has been dipping into Apex so I imagine thats where he will go next. As far as S6 goes he may be sticking around to see how this all plays out. What developments and changes are made towards improving the game and the community. I’d say if he weren’t so well known for his Overwatch fan base he would have left by now.

I wish him luck he’s a funny (but kinda egotistic) guy.

It’s a shame how much content creators are getting screwed over especially because they HAD to shill for blizzard. They were partnered, & their income depended on the game being good.

I completely disagree with this.

And I’m not suggesting he be like Xqc by any means. I’m just saying that alot of OW streamers have interchangeable personalities.

I hope this is true. I would love to stop seeing his ugly mug when ever look up overwatch content.

how ever will he afford the level of food required to maintain that gut? oh the poor thing will now be forced to lose weight OH NO!!!

4 Likes

Because instantly shifting away from a game is career suicide on twitch and youtube. Slowly shifting to variety content is the only way to maintain an audience and leave your current game.

You can’t have a career as a streamer unless you were around since the start.

Even now OW streamers don’t really grow or have big numbers if ever…

flats is a twitch streamer. twitch doesn’t even have a language filter when viewing on console. which means less views for all streamers. it’s strange how twitch devs sabotage their own platform.

who? (20 characters)

1 Like

Don’t blame him. If you can find the clips he talked about going to streamer events and getting awards and nobody knowing who he even was. Thinking he was a Valorant player. In the world of competitive gaming OW is in all honestly the bottom rung, nobody cares or takes it seriously to the point where they even know who the most popular streamers even are. The game had a lot of potential in its first few years and Blizzard kinda blew it.

1 Like

after season 6? what kind of BS is that? if he wanted to leave he would do it now…saying “i’m leaving!!!..after season 6” sounds like a small baby demanding attention.

EDIT: Also…source? which video?

1 Like

And who can blame him? Blizzard have no credibility left.

Seems a bit optimistic to think this game will make it to season 6

He’s not honored, he’s well-known cause he jumps on the mainstream wagon, nothing important to say that more intelligent people didn’t say before.

2 Likes

I’m leaving and no one is going to stop me… in 5 months.

2 Likes

who dat, new phone? who dat, new phone? 20 char

I still don’t understand why Flats took off with OW2 and other streamers didn’t, Emongg being the most obvious example. He is so NMA and only interested in tanks which is a small part of the community now.

this is classic “i’ll stop whenever i want. i could do it right now if i wanted” talk.

If he really wanted to stop, he’d do it. not wait til season 6.

its like a gambler saying he’ll stop when he has a certain amount of money left.

I had never heard of realm Royale so I looked it up and was greeted with a splash screen of a dude with an axe, another with a bow and a mage lady (standard warrior/rogue/mage). However there was also a fourth cartoony char with an awp which I just found very funny and wanted to tell someone about…

That is all.